Daily Telegraph DVD Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dward1996

Life Member
I'm not sure if anybody is interested, but I noticed that as of today, the Daily Telegraph are doing a DVD offer on John Wilson's five 1 hour special shows. You can get them in one of three ways:

1. Pay a set amount and buy them.
2. Collect 10 tokens in the next 16 days and send off 3.99 for them.
3. Collect 10 tokens in the next 16 days and send off a SAE for 1.38 (I think) for them.

I know Wilson isn't everybodies cup of tea, but thought the offer was worth a mention nevertheless.

Don

I have all of his progs on video and to be honest once you get used to the "laugh" they are great, entertaining and educational. The guys put fishing on the map which ain't bad from an ex hairdresser on a cruise ship is it? Its a good offer five hours entertainment for under a fiver!

dward1996

Life Member
Here are some more details of the offer. The 5 DVDs are:
1. Summer Stalking - Chub and Barbel
2. Lake Nasser Safari
3. Float Fishing, Slider and Stret-Pegging - Bream and Carp
4. Artificial Lure Fishing
5. Fly Fishing in Rivers and Lakes

As stated, you can claim the DVDS in one of 3 ways:
1. Collect 10 tokens from the Daily Telegraph/Sunday Telegraph between June 16th and July 1st, and send them together with a cheque for 3.99 (made payable to "The Telegraph Go Fishing Collection").
2. Collect 10 tokens from the Daily Telegraph/Sunday Telegraph between June 16th and July 1st, and send them together with a Self Addressed Envelope to the value of 1.38.
3. Buy the set of DVDs without collecting any tokens (but you do need a form from one of the newspapers) for 9.99 (made payable to "The Telegraph Go Fishing Collection"). If you do this, you also get a bonus DVD (Trout Fisherman's Fly Fishing).

The address to send your order to is:
The Telegraph's Go Fishing Collection
Admail 3795
Birmingham
B1 1ZA

Status
Not open for further replies.