Daft Laws & Political Correctness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
C'mon everyone,

I have been talking to Newt via email regarding Barmy Britain's laws on Privacy and my conclusion is that this country is taking political correctness to the extreme.

Are there any daft laws that you know of and what do you think of the politically correct ones.

Remember 'Janet and Jim' icon_smile.gif ?

Dave

(Whoops just forgot, I should have asked Newt's permission before revealing the jist of the conversation as I've now tread on his right to privacy. Ah, well sue me Newt lol icon_smile.gif)

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Not to worry Dave. I am one of the least litigious people you will ever meet.

Now if we mentioned the odder portions of the sex life of various members on here that we also discussed, you really might have cause to worry. I honestly had never suspected that several regulars have such a thing for our wooly animal friends. icon_smile_big.gif

Newt Vail

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Seriously Newt there was a case in the courts recently of a fella caught in a field with a goat!
A train just happened to be stopping adjacent to the field, full of passengers, and there he was having an intimate moment with it icon_smile_shock.gif

He didn't even try to hide things but continued until the Police came.

Dave

norm

sheep is one thing but goats

naaa no way

it isn`t the size of the tiddler that counts

pjroberts31

HI all

I once had the miss fortune to work in Stoke on Trent, as you can imgine with me being Welsh, what the nick name was that I soon got labeled with. After a few weeks of this, one evening I decided to walk to work and picked up the local rag on the way, plastered all over the front page was Local Man Caught Having his wicked way with a SHEEP, to this I ran to work and straight to the photocopying machine and ran off about 100 copy's in A2 format and placed them all over the factory higher enough so they couldn't get them down easily and low enough for everyone to read, funny enough I never got called that name again.LOLLOL

Justice does prevail to those that waitLO

Have Fun

Peter

PJR31.... wave.gif

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
My cousins reply to being called "a sheep sh*****", is the comment

"We sh*** 'em, but you eats 'em" (Ooops forgot the "boyo")

thumbsup.gif Geoff

RSSG member - are you?
Clean Banks Campaign member

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
AH HA, Gotcha Geoff,
quote: My cousins reply to being called "a sheep sh*****", is the comment

"We sh*** 'em, but you eats 'em" (Ooops forgot the "boyo")

Does that mean you have got Welsh Blood in the family then? icon_smile_big.gif

Lol, Dave

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
No Dave,
My mothers sister moved to Wales in 1943 to marry her soldier sweetheart, who was actually half English/Welsh.

So in fact my cousins in Wales are three quarters English, and do they like that being mentioned. Not a lot.

But I mention it frequently, just to see the response.

thumbsup.gif Geoff

RSSG member - are you?

Beebs

I moved to England from Wales 6 years ago and the first thing that really hit me was just how much the English knew about intimate relations with our wooly friends. I heard more about this hobby in 6 months of living in Buckinghamshire than I did in 25 years of living in Wales. I think the English have a dark, depraved secret loving for all things farmyard and are trying to deflect attention by accusing everybody else. Needless to say by now I have heard them all. I read about the bloke with the goat when I was on holiday, alongside a railway track and still he continued even when the train stopped - that's true love that is!!! I also remember a story not so long ago about another bloke and a sheep and I received an email from a mate at work of a newspaper clipping of the court report of some teenage kid in Oxfordshire getting caught in mid act with sheep in a farmer's shed by the farmer and his son. "I am a dirty b*****rd!" He said when the farmer's son caught him. Understatement of the decade that one. So if any of you have relatives in the health industry that come across a 17 year old boy with foot & mouth of the old fella, then you will know who I'm talking about.

DJ.gif

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:
I moved to England from Wales 6 years ago and the first thing that DJ.gif

Ya see that is the reason I moved to Wales.

So many people have moved to England from Wales, East Sussex was slowly sinking into the sea (some might say a good thing, but my mum still lives there) I had to go west to add some weight (not a lot) and counter balance.

These pervert stories are actually true, but I am sure most of them are done by Welsh Exiles, missing their woolly beds.

thumbsup.gif Geoff

RSSG member - are you?

Beebs

quote:
quote:
I moved to England from Wales 6 years ago and the first thing that DJ.gif

Ya see that is the reason I moved to Wales.

So many people have moved to England from Wales, East Sussex was slowly sinking into the sea (some might say a good thing, but my mum still lives there) I had to go west to add some weight (not a lot) and counter balance.
So let me understand this Geoff, did you move to Wales to get away from us intruders or for the company of our woollen friends???? naughty2.gif naughty2.gif naughty2.gif . You didn't quite make yourself clear enough. naughty2.gif DJ.gif

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Beebs, as stated in a previous post I can assure you that I am one of the ones that eats 'em, the other I leave to those who enjoy the more exotic things in life, like the Welsh.

Although I have heard that Dale farmers in North Yorkshire could be breeding in some weird ways from what Norm told me.

thumbsup.gif Geoff

RSSG member - are you?

pjroberts31

quote:Although I have heard that Dale farmers in North Yorkshire could be breeding in some weird ways from what Norm told me.

I wondered why Dave needed so much BAIT.LOL

PJR31.... wave.gif

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Norm does tend to keep an eye on all things to do with Sheep!

Only 'cos he needs the wool for his next Xmas jumper!

Trev

Ziptrev pug.gif Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Beebs

quote:
Beebs, as stated in a previous post I can assure you that I am one of the ones that eats 'em, the other I leave to those who enjoy the more exotic things in life, like the Welsh.

Hi Geoff, you now have me extremely worried, since I am Welsh and I don't eat lamb or mutton, does this mean I am obliged to practice the "other thing"?icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif
Also, does the fact that I have moved to the South East of England mean that I am no longer obligated?
Where in Wales did you move to? What's the fishing like?
I am an ex-Swansea boy. The coarse fishing around that way was a bit sparse when I lived there. I've been spoilt for choice where I live now. My boss has been filling my head with stories of big chub, pike and barbel from The Royalty and I'm howling for the season to start for some sessions there!!!
Have a great weekend, I'm off crucian bashing again on my local lake. jump.gif DJ.gif

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Hey beebs, like your style,
Hope you can make it to the Welsh fish-in that Dai is organising for August late Bank Holiday!

Then we can pressure you to sort out a Royalty Venue!!!
Stuff of Fishing Dreams that! LOL

Good luck with your Crucians, I'm off to try some more Newt Lures!

Look out Pike! here I come!

Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev pug.gif Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

norm

dont bring me into your sheep stories

geoff and trev icon_smile_big.gif

i am innocenticon_smile_blush.gif
it isn`t the size of the tiddler that counts

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:

Where in Wales did you move to? What's the fishing like?
I am an ex-Swansea boy. The coarse fishing around that way was a bit sparse when I lived there.
DJ.gif

Believe it or not Boyo, moved to Morriston in May of 1997. Have sinced moved to a desirable residence in Penlan. For fishing, after having a couple of years scratching around finding places, I have joined the Skewen Angling Club, who have miles of the Neath and Port Tenant canals. I also fish at White Springs and a new lake at Llanelli called Sylen Lake. (Near Five Roads)

I don't bother with the Fenrod, in the Enterprise Park, because the cormorants have more luck than the anglers. There are some big carp and bream in the Fenrod but the shoals of roach and dace have been desimated.

I also fish Hazel Court and am going to try, I believe it is called, Seven Oaks at Pontyclun.

If ever you come back to the area to visit relations give me a call. I hope you can make the Welsh Fish-In, but I believe you still need a visa.

thumbsup.gif Geoff

RSSG member - are you?

Beebs

quote:
Believe it or not Boyo, moved to Morriston in May of 1997.

That's a coincidence, I came from LLangyfelach, not 2 minutes from you and I spent many a happy hour in Morriston Job Centre signing on the dole. I used to fish the Tennant canal many times when I lived back home and to this day it the one place I have ever fished and not caught a thing. Will check out the dates of the Welsh fish-in, work has me run ragged at the moment with overseas trips and the like, making coming home a bit difficult. I'll try and create a space in my schedule, though. Unfortunately I don't have a Visa, do they accept Mastercard?icon_smile.gif DJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.