Dads latest DIY project

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
It's ready to paint. Didn't need plastering, just paint over the smoothed down filler.

2021-12-12 13.19.06.jpg

2021-12-12 13.19.20.jpg

^^ Solid as a rock too ^^

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I can't prise my mom away from a vacuum cleaner at the best of times, usually half 7 in the morning.
You know what will give the game away though pal ……. That light switch in the middle of nowhere. I’m giving your dad a 9.5 / 10 tell him. 🀣🀣

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
You know what will give the game away though pal ……. That light switch in the middle of nowhere. I’m giving your dad a 9.5 / 10 tell him. 🀣🀣
He'll be pleased with that! He's going to take it out but reckons it means taking the landing floor up, he complains, but loves doing stuff like that so...

Corn Master

Its a denser plasterboard with increased airborne and impact sound resistance, the Knauf equivalent to Gyproc Soundbloc.

btw, BIG OOOOFFFT!! @ that wiring :oops:
Looks like someone chose to run the ring main around the door, no doubt any sparkies on here will have a field day seeing that.
Careful putting on those architraves πŸ€ͺ⚑⚑

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Half of the houses I see in Wolverhampton are painted that colour. 😁 My job entails pointing out the colour of walls, so out of curiosity I asked what colour paint he's using, and he said Natural Wicker, to me 99% of the time I just say Magnolia.