DAD - Too moody for work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
I don't know where the problem is to be honest[;)]

A SCROUNGING dad-of-seven who costs the taxpayer 20,000 a year says he is too moody to work.

Lee Houghton claims he has a personality disorder and can only cope by spending his benefits on booze.

Lee, 42, jacked in his job 11 years ago, claiming he could not work because he kicked off in crowds.

Now he and his cash-grabbing wife Jane, 39, want more from the state.

Lee has 24 convictions, mostly drink-related, and says he needs a bottle of whisky a day to relax.
Their children are Lee, 23, Emma, 20, James, 18, Chelsea Ann Stamford Bridge, 16, Joanne, 14, Jack, 10 and Summer, two.

Their large semi, paid for with housing benefit, boasts a computer, a laptop, three DVD players, two XBoxes and four TVs.

Each month they get 480 in housing benefit, 150 disability living allowance, 640 income support and 144 child benefit. They dont pay council tax and get 212 carers allowance as Chelsea has ADHD.

Lee, of Crawley, West Sussex, said: Drinking helps me cope with my personality disorder. I start with a bottle of Jack Daniels and then have a few cans of cider.
By the afternoon I can barely walk. Sometimes I fall over in the town and Jane has to pick me up.

We use our money to spoil our kids. At Christmas we spend about 1,000 each on the kids.

If people want to work, good for them, but Im too ill and anyway immigrants get all the jobs.

Jane said: We get 150 a month disability allowance for Lee, which isnt enough. His personality disorder makes him really moody so he should get more.
A neighbour said: The Houghtons have blighted our lives.

11vkwnc.jpg

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I feel really sorry for him, shall we hold a collection like we did for Faye.

No hang on, the collection was not for Faye, she did not think of herself.

Families like that disgust me, if he spends so much on booze that amount should be taken off his benefit.

millreef

lazy sponging tw.t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spud

Baggin Machine
How does he get all that its a joke, he doesn't want to work because hes moody, if thats the case hardly anybody would work. Lazy tw.t

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
I hope he gets the entire heighbourhoods dog sheite through the letter box!! Quick someone start a facebook group LOL![:D]

lurkio

A little dab'll do
Originally posted by Marvin Waggler

I don't know where the problem is to be honest[;)]

I do.

He can get away with it. If he wasn't able to, he wouldn't.

lurkio

A little dab'll do
Originally posted by pole addict

Originally posted by Peter

Speechless [:(!]

But he has named one of his kids Chelsea Ann Stamford Bridge. Can't be all that bad eh? [:D]

Is it because she's had a fair few cockneys inside her too?

Ooops. Too far? OK. Sorry... [:D]

struggler

solemn chops
Lee, 42, jacked in his job 11 years ago, claiming he could not work because he kicked off in crowds.

How long have Labour been in power? 1997 I believe.

Cast your vote tomorrow to help prevent this "Too lazy to work" generation.

methodgob

yoda
Now come on chaps! You're being a little hasty here.
So the fellow needs a bottle of whiskey a day.
I have every sympathy for him.
I'd need one too if I had to wake up next to this every day!!!![:D][:D][:p][:T]

201055161812_mdxx.JPG

He must have bee "blind" drunk to get all those kids!![:W]

Last edited:

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
They're not his kids, they're grudge kids someone must have had it in for him!!!

on a more serious note......what type of example is he setting his kids.......they'll be 2nd generation sponging barstewards!!

wormdangler

I am disabled and had to fight the system to get the benifits I needed and ended up going to tribunal to get them I have worked since I was 15 years old and it was and still is the hardest decision I have ever had to make (to stop work) so this sponging b*****d makes my blood boil.

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
I can't understand how people like him get away with it,especially when they make it public.And looking at her,she's not averse
to a few scoops herself.Scum,fullstop.

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Hang on a sec.........where do these people live?????

Im bloody sure I know them........

Status
Not open for further replies.