Cynical

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelson66

Check out the link

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/us-geologists-find-1trillion-of-mineral-reserves-in-afghanistan-tele-74e4c5e76e71.html?x=0

Now i know the real reason why we're having a war in Afghanistan - or am i just being cynical?

andyfp

Account Locked
I would say that the find is one of the real reasons for the war

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Not cynical at all, nobody could believe that the yanks & friends invaded to just promote democracy & freedom, they have to make a profit from it as it is a war after all[;)]

pegasus

benny
do you guys belive every thing you read.
if you want to know why we are fighting over there and your so interested why dont you join up go over there and see for yourselves. simples.lol

Col7777

I'm not sure how these things work but if there is minerals etc I doubt the Americans can start mining because it isn't their country.

crusty

Originally posted by Col7777

I'm not sure how these things work but if there is minerals etc I doubt the Americans can start mining because it isn't their country.

roflmao.gif

Ian

andyfp

Account Locked
pegasus, Can i sign up at 53.!! [:D]

Tell you what, if your young enough, you sign up and do a daily blog just for us, i'm sure it would be a great hit with the members. but then again can we believe you and your blog [:p] [:X]

john83

Account Locked
it's an ex commie country which was took over by zealots who need to be done away with so the country can be stabilised and brought into the 21st century,

if theres money to be made maybe thats good and in the end the people wont have to rely on the narcotics trade to survive, or it can be monitored and we can all have morphine in our hospitals which is in short supply anyway,

thats how i see it anyway, and thats why the forces are there, sadly so many people have to die for it to be done and i dont just mean combatants.

pegasus

benny
Originally posted by andyfp

pegasus, Can i sign up at 53.!! [:D]

Tell you what, if your young enough, you sign up and do a daily blog just for us, i'm sure it would be a great hit with the members. but then again can we believe you and your blog [:p] [:X]

now then andy obviously you dont know me mate but i can let you into a secret. if i could join up again i would mate cos some days i miss it very much but at 56 i too am a little old for my old company.

the newspapers are selling stories and they never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
what they dont realise is that if they told the truth they might get more folk interested in our lads roles over there.

if you cant get behind our lads then feel free to stand in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.