Cuttle Mill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian C

Hi all,

As some of you may know, I have only recently returned to fishing following a layoff of about 9 years.
When I was fishing before, Cuttle Mill was "one of the places to go", but I haven't seen anything in the magazines about it.
Can I assume its not as good as it used to be?
If anyone has fished it recently, I'd be interested to hear how you got on as I'm trying to plan where to go when the weather warms up a bit.
Cheers guys [:)]

Ian C

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Superb place mate i still fish it and its well worth a visit be warned though if your fishing the Carp lake book in advance.

Happiness is playin wif yer rod

TINY

Tiny
Went with a mate a few weeks ago to watch him and he had quite a good day.It wasnt what I would call anything to write home about but it obviously fishes better when its warmer.
I will be having a crack at it myself later in the year when I can get more time.

Andy.

Ian C

quote:Originally posted by TINY

...I will be having a crack at it myself later in the year when I can get more time.
Hi Andy

Let me know when your going and I'll try to go too [:D]

Ian C

henry

Use to fish there alot great place try fishing pellet very close in about 5m out. I tryed this last time only problem couldnt stop baggin with roach and bream. When the weather warms up try fishing on the surface for the carp its great fun and doesnt take to long to catch. Hope this helps, does anyone know when it opens after the close season.

Status
Not open for further replies.