Cudmore Knock up 25/06/2014

arnyking

arnyking
Have never been there before, but have watched fisho and love to see how hard it actually is, i certainly wont be fishing 16m like they do. it amazes me how they fish 16m up in the water and firing bait out, i suppose thats why they are as good as they are :)

Dave2787

Iv been told different things myself and I have never fished it before but I will be asking about nearer the time

arnyking

arnyking
i will just fish for anything that swims, doubt i have a chance of winning so as long as i get bite i will be happy

andy_martin

The artist formerly known as...
Sorry guys, gonna have to pull out of this one... works gone silly and as I am on the Hartelton fish in the week before cant get this off as well :(

Dave2787

Hi all just a note for all of you that have your names down and haven't paid please could I start to get 10pp so i can have definate numbers and see if i need to get anyone else to take pegs cheers Dave

arnyking

arnyking
I dont find finishing last as long as i get to finish my breakfast lol, fish normally dart for miles from where im fishing, so unluck to thos drawn next to me lol.

just kidding [:D]

Texpert

Tex
Looking good Dave, not too long now, keep up the good work [;)]

Any help ya need just let me know, I'm not walking round too do weigh in tho pal [:D]

Dave2787

Hi all once again please if your still wanting to fish this please pay your peg fees or im going to start replacing people thank you

Guy Incognito

Midport Angling Club
Hi,

Just been made aware of this, I would very much like to join in if it's not too late or at least i'm happy to be on the standby list.

Rick.

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Sorry Dave I haven't sent payment yet been snowed under with work, will sort it this weekend [;)]

Col