CUDMORE ARENA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Johnson

IVE A MATCH ON ARENA SATURDAY DOES ANYBODY NO WHAT TACTICS TO USE[:)]?
THANKS ALOT

TIGHT LINES BJ

BJ

scouse

'River Man'
hi brian
i went to a fishing meeting last night and cudmore came up
they have had a fish kill there,
i would ring to make sure it is open
just in case, might save you a journey
let me know the score on it thanks

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

manta

hello brian, i fished a club match on arena pool last month and came 5th with almost 20lb, it was a warm day with little wind and it was perfect for our match. the match was won with 30lb and there were 21 anglers taking part, this meant that most anglers had extra spaces between pegs which helped. take maggots & castors & keep feeding as there are lots of chub to be caught, i only fished 18inch deep at about 12m out. there are carp present as well as barbel & tench, it might be worth taking some worm for chopping. another method which may be worth trying is pellet up or down in the water. i found the inside swims to be very shallow so i did not concentrate on these areas but you never know. i also caught on meat on the same rig up in the water. they have given rain & wind for the weekend so things could prove difficult, take a feeder rod in case its very windy & chuck to the island, you will catch some chub or even barbel. don't forget, it was constant feeding that produced on the day, keep it tight, fish hard on the deck at first over your loose fed castors trying for carp or barbel, if chub move in, then fish up. if i go again i would either fish with hydro elastic black in my pole or 10 - 12 elastic set quite slack. good luck & tight lines.[;)]

Brian Johnson

hi scouse not so mutch a fish kill just 1-2 big carp in the canals
getting stressed so they have closed them down for a while, but thanks
again for the info.

tight lines BJ.

BJ

ace

hi fished it last week on a match pegs 2 and 3 finished first and second using red mag caster and meat at 13 metres on deck you will find a small shelf at this distance. but the carp came up in the water late on . i think the secret is keep that bait going in constantly good luck. ace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.