Crucian waters Cheshire?

Blodwin

I mainly fish rivers, but during the closed season, I enjoy fishing for Tench and especially Crucians on the float.

My go to club water, appears to have been ruined, by the accidental introduction of pike, as Crucian catches have plummeted this year (not the first time the club has buggered up a Crucian water!)

So my question is, are they any venues/clubs, in the Cheshire area, which can offer quality Crucian fishing, without the annoyance of carp/F1's?

AdieSWA

Rosies Pond, Wepre Park, again just outside Cheshire but worth the trip! Also Port Sunlight Angling Club, Wirral have some nice waters with Cruies in

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Think its Wem anglers but not certain, had some good days on there when the Pioneers had it on there card Neil, have you heard that the pioneers have sold the pools by the Secret Bunker to Prince Albert, so another water gobbled up by the non local octopus.

Blodwin

Thanks for the replies, the problem with many of the waters mentioned, including the Crucian fisheries list, is that virtually all contain carp and some even contain brown goldfish!

Why are both clubs and day ticket fisheries, so short sighted, as surly a pool of several acres, which was stocked with Tench, Crui's and Rudd only, would be a big hit! At best you get offered a tiny farm pond, containing such stock!