Creme Egg advert

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteC

Does every heterosexual person tell you ? No. Thought not.
With all due respect it was you that said you could do with gays if they didn't keep telling you they were gay...which implies that you are some sort of gay magnet and all gay people need to come out to you

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
With all due respect it was you that said you could do with gays if they didn't keep telling you they were gay...which implies that you are some sort of gay magnet and all gay people need to come out to you
I’ll be honest. Gay is not normal to me mate. Something not quite wired up properly. We never came from two men nor two women. So to me there’s something not right. This is my view. Ok.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I’ll be honest. Gay is not normal to me mate. Something not quite wired up properly. We never came from two men nor two women. So to me there’s something not right. This is my view. Ok.
Thats why i know im safe when ya give me Sweeties ;)

PeteC

I can respect your views, but perhaps you shouldn't make generalisations about people just because they don't see things as you do and don't fit the stereotype that you wish everyone to fit

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I can respect your views, but perhaps you shouldn't make generalisations about people just because they don't see things as you do and don't fit the stereotype that you wish everyone to fit
Yep. Back at pal. Don’t assume everyone e should agree with gays either.

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
well,@tipitinmick is a bit of a handsome bstard :love:

Last edited:

PeteC

Yep. Back at pal. Don’t assume everyone e should agree with gays either.
Didn't say they should ...just accept that not everyone is the same and don't have preconceived ideas that there is something wrong with them if they don't fit the norm as you see it

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Didn't say they should ...just accept that not everyone is the same and don't have preconceived ideas that there is something wrong with them if they don't fit the norm as you see it
You don’t get many disagreeing with your views these days do you ? Like I say .... we never came from two men did we ? Nuff said.

PeteC

You don’t get many disagreeing with your views these days do you ? Like I say .... we never came from two men did we ? Nuff said.
Sorry, fail to see why procreation is the only basis for choosing who we choose to spend our lives with

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Sorry, fail to see why procreation is the only basis for choosing who we choose to spend our lives with
I’m not suggesting who you spend your life with. Look, your gay I’m not and never will be. Let’s leave it at that. 👍

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
And on a more mundane note,soft and gooey not cold and hard :upthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.