Creme Egg advert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I could do with gays if they weren’t always telling me they were bloody gay all the time. I’m straight but, I don’t go around telling everyone I’m straight. 🙄
Have ya ever met a Gay Vegan ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
When the Straight Guys get their thoughts outta the gutter and stop thinking what goes on in the Bedroom then they might realise Gay people are the Most Friendly easy Going Loyal friends ya can have.
You've always been loyal ;)

PeteC

I could do with gays if they weren’t always telling me they were bloody gay all the time. I’m straight but, I don’t go around telling everyone I’m straight. 🙄
I don't tell everyone I'm gay...unless they need to be told....so if I say my partner and they say 'she' I might need to correct them ( or not if it's not relevant).....I might also feel the need to say something if they were being inappropriate or blatantly homophobic. Does every gay person in the country come up to you and tell you their sexuality....no, thought not, so possibly a slight over-exaggeration there I feel.."

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I employed a lad as a labourer on a job - about 6ft+, 20stone, solid muscle, looked like Raul Moat <sp>, strong as an Ox, in fact unbelievably strong.
One day I was up on the scaffold with him when a lad walked past the job, rather camp, and looked up and did a coy sort of wave.
I caught the lad flush up, get a bit uncomfortable, and said to him in all honesty "is that your chap then?"
His reply was "is it obvious? I'll get my gear just sort my money out"

I told him to go ******, he was employed for his labouring skills not his sexuality. We had a good natter and he asked me how long I'd known to which I told him the day I set him on.
He was more concerned about the other lads on-site and what they'd say - to be honest for the size of him you wouldn't think he'd give two hoots what anyone else would have thought. I just told him that if anyone had an an issue with him I'd fire them instead :)

A couple of days later he just stood up one break time, told everyone he was gay, hoped they'd be okay with that, and most of the lads just looked up, had a bit of banter, and carried on with their snap - the way it should be.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
@PeteC my aunty Steven once said a lot of em now say they are Gay because they think its Fashionable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well not in them words but ya get me Drift (y)

crackatoa

Site Supporter
They don't. We had a pub that had a large Gay clientele. Apart from the odd one, you would never have known who was who. Happy to say that none of the regulars really cared anyway.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I don't tell everyone I'm gay...unless they need to be told....so if I say my partner and they say 'she' I might need to correct them ( or not if it's not relevant).....I might also feel the need to say something if they were being inappropriate or blatantly homophobic. Does every gay person in the country come up to you and tell you their sexuality....no, thought not, so possibly a slight over-exaggeration there I feel.."
Does every heterosexual person tell you ? No. Thought not.

rudd

Site Supporter

Plainly designed to generate publicity.
My main thought was their beards were going to be full of a sticky, gooey mess.

Is it too much, where do you stand on the ad?
Would like to stand with the dipper 😇

PeteC

@PeteC my aunty Steven once said a lot of em now say they are Gay because they think its Fashionable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well not in them words but ya get me Drift (y)
Love that...aunty Steven 🤣.....yes I know what you mean, some people just want to be outrageous and the centre of attention ...most of us though are just quite happy to be quite boring and ordinary and Get on with our lives with some sort of normality......we're just gay that's all.

commieboy257

Account Locked
Why.....? Why is it all straight guys seem to think that gay guys fancy them and want to get in their calvins...I'm happily settled with my partner of some 15 years now.....it's like saying all straight men want to lay every single woman they see (ok perhaps some do...!)... to be quite honest you wouldn't know who in the showers was gay straight or anything else so you just need to be confident in your own sexuality and not worry about anyone else...the world is much simpler then believe me..... 🤗
mate you got me all wrong. I forgot to put the smilie emoji after the communal shower bit. do all straight men want to lay every woman they see naked? probably not, but the majority check out the goods and that was where I was coming from, I'm 55, overweight and a face for radio.
I never did communal showers at work, just not my thing.
worrying? I'm not worrying at all, just trying to have a laugh at my expense and giving you props.

PeteC

mate you got me all wrong. I forgot to put the smilie emoji after the communal shower bit. do all straight men want to lay every woman they see naked? probably not, but the majority check out the goods and that was where I was coming from, I'm 55, overweight and a face for radio.
I never did communal showers at work, just not my thing.
worrying? I'm not worrying at all, just trying to have a laugh at my expense and giving you props.
I didn't take it the wrong way, honest...some time the written word is misleading eh. 🤗🤗🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.