Creme Egg advert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Was you a two or four finger kinda a guy?:oops:;):love:
Mate i could bring as many Broken Kit Kats home or eat em it was too much, the first 2 - 3 Days i was like a dog with 2 dicks but then went back to eating the Snap me Ma had put up (y)

Keith Sparky

I don't take any offence to the advert......now if the creme egg was straight from the box and not lovely and refrigerated as all good chocolate should be then thats another thing......how do you like yours....warm and gooey or cold and hard..........

PeteC

And Knowing a lot of Gay men my self id guess the answer to both of them is NO its not his Fault he's a Ignorant Dick.
Damn....stole my thunder there lol.....believe me though I've seen and heard a lot worse in my life...it's not pleasant at times and people should really know better, but I don't make an issue of it....

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Damn....stole my thunder there lol.....believe me though I've seen and heard a lot worse in my life...it's not pleasant at times and people should really know better, but I don't make an issue of it....
Best way Pal all respect to ya. Its a good job the ones i know especially my aunty Steven know what im like when it comes to putting my foot in it ;) ;) :aim-angel:

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I. cant help feeling that its wrong ,and its put me off those cream eggs
If this was a woman's website (not that women don't use this) like knitting or flower arranging , and the video was 2 women instead of men, do you think they would have the same reactions as us ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
If this was a woman's website (not that women don't use this) like knitting or flower arranging , and the video was 2 women instead of men, do you think they would have the same reactions as us ?
It might do to the Gay Men ;)

commieboy257

Account Locked
it's a tricky one. I'm not certain as of yet it should be shown pre-watershed but then again they've got gay characters in Frozen2 or so I'm led to believe, Dumbledore is gay and half Hollywood are gender fluid.
Gay folks just like BAME, in fact every strata of society should have representation in media put proportional to their numbers in society.
eg atm you can't put the telly on a not see a black face, it's being overdone as though they're trying to make up for lost time.
and for anyone on here who is gay I honestly believe there are very few, if any, genuine homophobes on here.
if you're determined to be 'out' then all due respect, but you might just get some ribbing about aspects from time to time.

@RedhillPhil 'chutney' - haven't heard that one in years!

commieboy257

Account Locked
As a gay man I'm going to have to consider if a) the advert offends me and b) if any of the subsequent comments similarly offend me...!
Mate, I'm not certain I'd want to share a communal shower with you because I know you'd be scoring me out of 10 (can you do minus numbers?) but respect for being 'out'.

Zerkalo

To me there was a lot more going on in the video than just a gay kiss, could have made the thread awaiting comments about any of them, like the beards! :LOL: (y)

crackatoa

Site Supporter
To me there was a lot more going on in the video than just a gay kiss, could have made the thread awaiting comments about any of them, like the beards! :LOL: (y)
No doubt Cadbury marketing department has gone into overdrive. The fact that licking and finger dipping are also included in the advert is very clever.
Also one of the guys has ginger hair.

This one does contain a gratuitous beaver shot

Silver fan 82

I don't take any offence to the advert......now if the creme egg was straight from the box and not lovely and refrigerated as all good chocolate should be then thats another thing......how do you like yours....warm and gooey or cold and hard..........
Are we still talking about cream eggs?

baboboy

Site Supporter
No doubt Cadbury marketing department has gone into overdrive. The fact that licking and finger dipping are also included in the advert is very clever.
Also one of the guys has ginger hair.

This one does contain a gratuitous beaver shot

Voiced by the erection killer Miriam Margolies! Lol

PeteC

It might do to the Gay Men ;)
To be quite honest wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to me....what would make a difference is if I was told that I had to like/dislike it by some pressure group or movement....bit like BLM...!!

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's disgusting, why the hell is that advert on our tellys?

The advertisiers and the TV companies should be ashamed of themselves!!

The whole advert should be banned, it is months untill Eostre, this advert is just more proof that the modern world has become nothing more than commercially led by multinational companies telling you when you will start to waste money for celebrations.

Yule starts in september just as the kids go back to school from the summer holidays, Eostre starts 2 days after the celebration of Yule...... it's getting ridiculous.

PeteC

Mate, I'm not certain I'd want to share a communal shower with you because I know you'd be scoring me out of 10 (can you do minus numbers?) but respect for being 'out'.
Why.....? Why is it all straight guys seem to think that gay guys fancy them and want to get in their calvins...I'm happily settled with my partner of some 15 years now.....it's like saying all straight men want to lay every single woman they see (ok perhaps some do...!)... to be quite honest you wouldn't know who in the showers was gay straight or anything else so you just need to be confident in your own sexuality and not worry about anyone else...the world is much simpler then believe me..... 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.