Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think they've ticked most of the boxes

Zerkalo

I am past complaining now. I stopped watching TV and tried to grow my first straggly beard.

genesis

Account Locked
Has it been approved by BLM? Slightly off topic on Countryfile last night there was an article about a group of non white women who had formed a walking group called BGH Black Girls Hiking. Which the organiser explained was for black and Asian girls to get together and go hiking safely. What would have been the reaction if a group had been formed called White Girls Hiking. The World has gone tit$ up big time.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Haha - I said exactly the same to my missus and got 'the look'

angel

Site Supporter
Has it been approved by BLM? Slightly off topic on Countryfile last night there was an article about a group of non white women who had formed a walking group called BGH Black Girls Hiking. Which the organiser explained was for black and Asian girls to get together and go hiking safely. What would have been the reaction if a group had been formed called White Girls Hiking. The World has gone tit$ up big time.
Haha funny you mention that because its in my neck of the woods and a place I visit when I can.
The poor coverage generated a lot of discussion on the fb group for it.
The above comment (very similar) was posted and has resulted in rude insults and name calling from one member who just happens to be bame.
In fact, the piece was filmed in december and involved drone footage and actually frightened away a lot of the wildlife according to an eyewitness. The people involved were from Bolton and it had been intended to film at Rivington but the park chosen nr Chorley provided easier access for the film crew. It didnt go unnoticed that driving there from Bolton wasnt exactly in keeping with lockdown.

Blanks

Site Supporter
Gave up watching telly thirty years ago, glad I did by the look of it. I'm even finding it hard to find decent radio station these days, radio 4 is all womens rights and anti white british men, radio 2 is a woman who's father got her in, a bloke impersonating terry wogan and steve wright who ceased to be funny years ago, and radio one is all blacks and women of loose moral standards.
Scotty beam me back to the seventies.

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter

PeteC

Plainly designed to generate publicity.
My main thought was their beards were going to be full of a sticky, gooey mess.

Is it too much, where do you stand on the ad?
Hmmmm....designed to generate publicity.....isn't that the idea of advertising..?

Status
Not open for further replies.