crane hall near wyreside /Lancashire

mytopkitisbroken

Fish the margins as early on as you're comfortable with and/or tight against the reed beds (but be prepared to hook and hold if so)

I've never match fished it but pleasure fishing there you can catch down the edge right from the off and keep it going and going

No need for any exotic bait choices, 6mm pellet and corn will do you right

I'm no expert by any means and have only fished it a few times but most of the lakes are absolutely stuffed full of carp and F1's and I found open water fishing to be a waste of time in comparison to fishing tight up to pretty much any edge you can reach

t's a very pretty venue compared to some of the other local commercials

No cafe or tackle shop though so come prepared

Is it a club match or have they started running opens?

Let us know how you get on buddy ??

andy grundy

Its a club match thanks for the info I appreciate the info will let you know how things go next Sunday cheers ?

andy grundy

Fish the margins as early on as you're comfortable with and/or tight against the reed beds (but be prepared to hook and hold if so)

I've never match fished it but pleasure fishing there you can catch down the edge right from the off and keep it going and going

No need for any exotic bait choices, 6mm pellet and corn will do you right

I'm no expert by any means and have only fished it a few times but most of the lakes are absolutely stuffed full of carp and F1's and I found open water fishing to be a waste of time in comparison to fishing tight up to pretty much any edge you can reach

t's a very pretty venue compared to some of the other local commercials

No cafe or tackle shop though so come prepared

Is it a club match or have they started running opens?

Let us know how you get on buddy ??
Are

andy grundy

The place is over grown not looked after from what iv heard its gone right down hill hope we don't fish there again best venues are Cunneries Bradshaws hall lane witmores proper places not s##t holes