craig bellamy - thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nico12

Grebe Grabber
If i were Rafa id be p****ng myself with the Bellamy deal. Lot of money for someone whos hardly world class and seemingly upsets every club he touches....

Think I saw another report of shearer saying Newcaslte shouldnt have him back at any price...

interesting transfer market so far - kuyt to mansfield next?

stemlfc

Steve
7.5 Million.
A 1.5 million profit on a player who did sod all for Liverpool. Just goes to show what football is all about these days.

Carp Wizard

thats the thing i hate about rafa he played bellamy more time than crouch and crouch was the one who was scoring the goals for liver

same goes for england manager i reckon he is absloute ridiclous not playing carrgher centre back even when the star players were injured he always replaced them with the like of ledley king

Mclaren get it into your thick head carrgher is the best deffender in the english defence sod the others

Even though i support Man utd
Mclaren only every picks the people who are in better premier league clubs

Personally mclaren shoudl get the boot

nico12

Grebe Grabber
i have to say mate i am not sure about the hype around Carragher. Had a good season and is definately decent.

Dont you think he's been a bit rash....whos he kicking out of the back 4 / 5 for england when fit and on form?

Never going to dislodge Terry / Rio with heart alone. If caps were given out for being out of position and then sliding in to rescue yourself then Carragher would have 100 caps....i'd rather not rely on the rescue

crowder

Carragher is the best english defender, no nonsense unlike rio, ho quite frankly i dont rate at all, kuyt for mansfield eh? that wouldnt be bad? im guessing your from mnsfield then mate?

mangrojack

bellamy is a twit,

i wish shearer had knocked him out when he had the chance

chris w

pc problem solver
opta stats prove that he was the best of all the england internationals but not the best defender in the premiership that honour went to Lescott of everton personally i aint heard of him
but i guess he wont get a cap even though on form he deserves it

Lescott EV 164
Jamie Carragher LI 163
John Terry CH 139
Sol Campbell 136
Rio Ferdinand 126
Johnathon Woodgate 113
Ledley King 61

zanderhunter

i agree with mangro jack- shearer did it to gillespie a few years back so you'd know hed do it as well!
caused trouble everywhere hes been, apart from celtic. i hope west ham get relegated this season now and lets face it, bellamy is no replacement for tevez!

Status
Not open for further replies.