• Yes, I have had Covid.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • No, I haven't had Covid,

Votes: 60 68.2%

• Total voters

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
I had in September last year same time as my partner., had to cancel our holiday.
She seemed fine after a few days, but has lost her sense of taste.
I was really bad for nearly a week,
Had booster within 28 day period, no one at surgery said it should be after 28 days, I was bad again for nearly a week .
Still got shortage of breath .

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Haven’t had it what I’ve known of. I drove with my lad in the van for 2hrs and when we got home we did our weekly test and he had it. I tested every other day for two week and didn’t show I had it.

baldpaul

Site Supporter
I felt ropey for three days in November of 2020, but I didn’t get tested, I seemed to improve after the first day and by the third I was fine so I’m assuming it was a bit of a bug not covid.

62tucker

Site Supporter
But the majority won't even know they have had it.

Most of the people I know caught covid after they had the jab?
Ive had 3 jabs but still expecting to catch Omicron.
Keeping up the vitamin D and 2 mile walk a day to keep fit. So when I catch it I hope I cope.
Not obese or diabetic so 🤞I be ok.
And no comorbidities

Last edited:

62tucker

Site Supporter
0.4 out of 10,000.
6504B226-3006-4EAD-8CBC-53B5B1465CB6.jpeg

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
ststs.jpg

^^^^^
Australian figures that have no real relevance to the UK I'm afraid Tucker.

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
I'm not going to give a definitive answer because I don't want to tempt fate but i am still waiting to get it, but I hope I don't.🤞

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
No, or maybe yes? Before the pandemic really kicked off I came down with flu like symptoms. More recently a chest infection knocked me out for a while...
I dunno?

Simon R

Site Supporter
Me and our lass had the Omicron version at Christmas - both had one day feeling a bit rough and the rest of the time we were fine and just waiting for a negative test so we could rejoin society. I was still taking the dog for a walk every day - although since he's very reactive towards other dogs I never approach anybody anyway.

Simon

Chervil

Site Supporter
Chervil, Fingers crossed for you🤞
After many phone calls, it was decided that, as the PCR would give a false positive, to shield for 3 days, then do a LFT. I still had a PCR arrive at my house and then lots of texts reminding me to do it and send it off, which I just ignored. When I went to the hospital on Sunday not one person mentioned PCR or LFT results!