Covid Isolation

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
people think the rules here regarding Covid are harsh but this is a cake walk! Viv (my other half in the Philippines) and her Sister were tracked by track and trace after a security guard at the shop they use tested positive for Covid, now they are both in a isolation center (no isolation at home allowed) in separate rooms and cannot see or talk to each other, with no wifi, TV or anything and they have to stay for a full 14days and pay for their food there and pay for their multiple covid tests as well, even a negative test will not mean they are allowed to leave, have to stay for the full 14 days!

Imagine the bloody uproar here, people cannot even stop seeing friends for 4 bloody weeks! or be trusted to isolate at home!

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Have you just met during this Covid Business or been together a while ?

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
been together for 3years, lol ive lived there for about 4 months over the 3 years with her and we have had a apartment for the last 2years, getting married next year!

Since my last visit in december 2019 /jan 2020 we have had:

Girls were broken into and robbed at gun point, robbers took everything including viv engagement ring they moved as her sister had a new job, after they were robbed her sister quit her job and they moved back to our safe apartment (robbers were caught around 8 weeks later after they robbed and shot someone else so put them on the police radar)
viv got pregnant after my last visit but lost the baby in the shower and she had to sit there for 5hrs till Amerah came home from work and found her
viv passed out at her work which is when we found out she was pregnant
amerah lost her job from covid cut backs
amerah got a new job starting this week which she has now lost as in isolation (there is no sick pay or anything there)
amerah fell down two flights of stairs from overworking back in June and put herself into a mini coma for 4 days scaring the bloody life out of us

So yes i want to get there and be there with them, having all teh above happen and not even being able to give Viv even a hug is the worst, she still blames herself for losing the baby today

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
.... and some people compare us with countries with lower infection rates when half the time they don't know what's going on in those countries to keep the rate down.
It was not that long ago that it was revealed that one country that had zero infections weren't carrying out any tests. In other words, no tests - no data

62tucker

Site Supporter
Like turkey. Low infection rates. Loads went on holiday. Test positive with no symptoms. Mark down as a negative.