Covid free

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
I bet if you posted on facebook that you had 100 doses of Covid 19 with damaged wrappers and were giving them away free to the first 100 to apply for them , you would get 100 applications within 30 mins ! :devilish: :devilish::LOL:

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
People put up all sorts of things on facebook that they are giving away free because they have damaged wrappers. From tv's to phones ! It is always a scam but still people get caught for it. Basically anything that is offered free on facebook will catch hundreds of people !

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think the best ones are "We''ve got a brand new Motor Home we can't sell because we got the tires dirty..... share, like and send us your contact details to be in with a chance of winning it for free!" .... and people do it

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
I took it to mean Covid 19 vaccine, not the illness itself. I have got used to interpreting posts.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think the best ones are "We''ve got a brand new Motor Home we can't sell because we got the tires dirty..... share, like and send us your contact details to be in with a chance of winning it for free!" .... and people do it
Exactly, people see the word free and no matter how outlandish it is, they still apply !

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
No mention of vaccine in the original opening post.

That is why I said "I took it to mean". I know it wasn't there. Bit like having to navigate spelling and grammatical errors, one reads with a certain element of leeway and interpretation.