Covid for Christmas

The Hitman

Site Supporter
Had to visit the Midlands this week for business and see family.
Felt s**t driving home yesterday. Just tired with a headache. I have done LFT every day this week, all negative.
Went to bed when I got to Devon yesterday afternoon. 15 hours sleep.
This morning tested positive on the LFT 😞
Feel better today just a bit tired. No symptoms at all.
As you know I'm not fully vaccinated. My supplements might have helped with how I feel.. Vitamin D, K, C, and Zinc.

Happy Covid Christmas 🎄

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I caught Covid from a labourer who came from the Black Country :(

Sorry to hear it Hitman but you won't be alone this Christmas a by all accounts there will be many in the same position.
Best inform those you went to visit to be on their guard

Total

Site Supporter
Hoping you feeling better real soon Richard....Take care fella....(y)

IanG1

Site Supporter
Feel your pain mate, I feel fine now but not had my PCR results back yet, guess they are a bit busy. Wife has developed full symptoms now so looking after her and binging films.

Gaz9243

My brother in law has just come visiting home from Mauritius on Monday, and went to head office for a meeting Wednesday, and caught it off the person he had a meeting with. He’s staying with the MIL and the rest of the family go there for Christmas Day. That won’t be happening now

The Hitman

Site Supporter
My brother in law has just come visiting home from Mauritius on Monday, and went to head office for a meeting Wednesday, and caught it off the person he had a meeting with. He’s staying with the MIL and the rest of the family go there for Christmas Day. That won’t be happening now
That's a shame. Lucky we're on our own this year for the first time in 20 years.

Rapala68

Just spent the last 2 weeks isolating. The mrs got it first then i tested positive a few days later. Had a few days feeling crappy but other than that its been like a bad cold.Worst thing is losing my sense of smell and taste.Mrs had to do another PCR test for work to show she is negative and thats just come back Positive ! Looks like xmas is cancelled again :(

peterb

Site Supporter
We were due to get together with our daughter and her family on Christmas day but our grand daughter came back from uni on Friday and woke up with a sore throat yesterday and tested positive , so with my wife on the shielding list we will be staying home

bryan white

Site Supporter
I had it back in November..started off with a headache, then the shivers and finally got hot and cold sweats
Heavy flu symptoms really.
Fortunately, nothing worse.
One our posties eventually had to retire on medical grounds, lungs badly damaged, only in his early 50’s

The Hitman

Site Supporter
I had it back in November..started off with a headache, then the shivers and finally got hot and cold sweats
Heavy flu symptoms really.
Fortunately, nothing worse.
One our posties eventually had to retire on medical grounds, lungs badly damaged, only in his early 50’s
That's a shame. I feel better this afternoon 👍

JLK

Do the tests now have the ability to tell you where and from whom you caught it from nowadays? 🤦🏻‍♂️