Covid 19

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Nicely done. Reminds me of a couple of vinyl LPs I've got that come in metal boxes. Public Image Ltd and Metalheadz.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If the comment above was supposed to be in jest then youve just tried our patience a step too far.

No one is forced to become a Site Supporter, it is appreciated if people do, however taking the pee out of those that are and not for the first time is concerning.
I think youve just expired your membership.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
I really like that coin - guessing the artwork is done in some sort of CAD package then the laser does it’s thing ?

Glad you made it through COVID - back on the bank next (y)

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
OldTaff Your right the design was done in Lightburn and Ezcad3 then sent to the laser to be engraved.Sadly I will never be able to fish again but thanks for the kind thoughts.(y)

OldTaff

Site Supporter
OldTaff Your right the design was done in Lightburn and Ezcad3 then sent to the laser to be engraved.Sadly I will never be able to fish again but thanks for the kind thoughts.(y)
I am so sorry to hear that James - I had no idea, please accept my apologies If I have caused any upset

rudd

Site Supporter
If the comment above was supposed to be in jest then youve just tried our patience a step too far.

No one is forced to become a Site Supporter, it is appreciated if people do, however taking the pee out of those that are and not for the first time is concerning.
I think youve just expired your membership.
Send him to Australia and put him in bat, he may stay in the crease a bit longer than he lasted on here! 😂

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Send him to Australia and put him in bat, he may stay in the crease a bit longer than he lasted on here! 😂
Come on Rudd, the England boys have got enough on their plate as it is, no point in making things worse for them

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
Fair enough, but do you realize you have just cost the site a whole years site supporters subscription ? I hope the site doesn't have to go into receivership as a result ! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Nicely done James. Work of art there pal Thank you for sharing 👍.

Sad to hear you won’t be back on the bank. Is there anything any of us can help you with matey ?