Couriers

nejohn

Site Supporter
I ordered some speaker cable last week, which does not come cheap so the shop sent me an email on Thursday saying it had been dispatched that day via Royal Mail fully insured and guaranteed next day delivery before 10:00 am ......it is now almost 12:00 on Monday and still no sign of said speaker cable, the shop probably paid about £20 for this service and Royal Mail can not deliver it

Lcn

Mine came this morning . Got a text saying it would be delivered 10.43-11.43 so I went for 9 holes thinking I’d be back in plenty of time and the mrs rang me just after 9 to say it had come . Got another 4 parcels due this week , hopefully I’ll have better look with them than the last 2

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
mine came this after, parcel force, postie said they are snowed under with work at the moment

davylad

Site Supporter
I've been using Royal Mail special next day delivery, for quite a few parcels recently. Every one has been delivered before 1pm next day, another 3 went today, so I personally can recommend them. £7.50 or maybe £8.80 if it's a little heavier.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I've been using Royal Mail special next day delivery, for quite a few parcels recently. Every one has been delivered before 1pm next day, another 3 went today, so I personally can recommend them. £7.50 or maybe £8.80 if it's a little heavier.
Same for me sending keys back to a letting agent in Coventry. They were complaining when I told them saying Royal Mail is a mess at the moment and they need the keys back for someone moving in and won't get them in time this way, then they next day they call me to tell me they have received the keys on time before 1pm.

Lcn

Just checked the tracking on one of my parcels and it’s coming with the dreaded yodel . Bought the same thing from the same seller on ebay last month and he sent it with Royal Mail so don’t know why he’s changed it this time . Got a feeling it will be an hat trick of rubbish deliveries , that’s if they actually bother to deliver to me and not do what they normally do and just leave it somewhere within a 1/2 mile radius but don’t tell me where

davylad

Site Supporter
Just to say, the 2 parcels I sent on Monday arrived before 1pm on Tuesday, and the one I sent 2nd class signed for, arrived yesterday.

JayBee

Site Supporter
Add Tuffnells to the list of incompetent couriers.
Tracking that does not work, 2nd attempted delivery not attempted (1st not advised).
Emailed local branch at 7-15am to enquire about updated delivery, no reply as of 6pm.
Rang the "You can reach us" telephone no. at 8-22am, gave up on the recorded message at 8-55am.

NickNewman

Still no sign of my pole from TackleUK posted via DHL Deutche Post. To be fair TUK are chasing it up, after 6 weeks....not sure why nothing has been resolved yet to be honest but having called the local UK branch of Deutche post, the Finnish DHL post, the German DHL Deutche post, and my luck Finnish post, the answer is I can't do anything from here as the receiver and it's all on the sender, who are now having to wait for'an investigation' with seemingly no time limits. 2K is just wafting around in thin air at the moment. Incompetence of DHL continues