Coronavirus

How long do ya reckon this Virus will affect us ?

• 1 - 2 Month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - 4 Month

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 4 - 6 Month

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 6 - 8 Month

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Wont be over it this year.

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

crumpercatcher.

Site Supporter
I think it will subside in July - August if it keeps dry and warm, killing the virus off. By November - Feb I expect the cold, wet weather combined with people dropping precautions will see it all kick off again

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
My guess is number 3 ( 4 - 6 months ) but, no doubt the folk that are frightened of their own shadow will want it to go on a lot longer.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Oh mate ive heard stories that would put ya on suicide watch, <Do not try to bypass the profanity filter> me we can get through this if we all and i mean all show a bit of sense and work together.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Bound to write off the summer after the poo winter we had. As long as I can still go fishing it won't be too bad but might forget what my mates and pubs look like :(

Reuben

Site Supporter
I think its gonna affect the economy for a very long time.
I think you’re correct but it’ll affect the rest of Europe too. Which can’t be a bad thing regarding Brexit negotiations. Having said that, I think the measures the Govt have taken economically are the right thing to do but there always a payback time.

Silver fan 82

I think you’re correct but it’ll affect the rest of Europe too. Which can’t be a bad thing regarding Brexit negotiations. Having said that, I think the measures the Govt have taken economically are the right thing to do but there always a payback time.
Yeah the whole of Europe and even further a field will be affected. I agree, I think the government are doing a good job at trying to control the virus both in a physical sense and also from an economical stand point.