Corner Turned

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukebox1

Originally posted by farrellwire

I'm Man Utd all the way,but I don't mind Everton.Don't think Simon comes on here anymore.[:T]

I've heard you your Utd all the way Farrell....also heard you struggle to get something else all the way [:D][:p]

jukebox1

,[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D],you been talking to Simon Walsh by any chance??

[:D]

Nah mate.....heard you were on some Grindr site and put a photo or two up [:0]

[;)]
The mere mention of a massive c0ck and I instinctively assumed PP was lurking down the front of your grundies.....probably best I dont divulge any further but PP told me actually...he reckons you 'accosted' him on a fishing trip and be aint never walked been the same since [:D]

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
Thank you , all you closet Man United fans for your continued support

jukebox1

Originally posted by mickthestick

Thank you , all you closet Man United fans for your continued support

You hear that Mick ???

Silence....great aint it [^][:T][;)]

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
Still in 2 comps and outside chance of top 4,I'll take that demise pal

jukebox1

Originally posted by mickthestick

Still in 2 comps and outside chance of top 4,I'll take that demise pal
Your one a few thats happy with that then!
I dont know of ANY fans utd fans that are happy with any of it at the moment....good for you though as your obviously not as deranged as the other fans who think its their god given right to win?

As I said...the silence is golden [:T]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] Oh I never feel more like singing the blues when Leeds win and Man U loose you got me you got me singing the blues [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][^]

jukebox1

West Broms first home win against Utd in 30 odd years!

Certainly a strange old season [?]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I'm still hoping Liverpool finish above Man u [:D][:T]

jukebox1

Originally posted by Wise Owl

I'm still hoping Liverpool finish above Man u [:D][:T]
Would be nice but the reality is we have both been absolute toilet this season.
I would be more worried if I were a utd fan though as with pep going to citeh...there aint really any other top managers that can grab em by the scruff of the neck and shake em back to life.
Maureen will be a disaster for em and if they give it to Sir Ryan of Giggseh then you just know he will fail.

From my POV though its fantastic to watch and the demise of a once great club is something every LFC fan can relate too [:T]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Got to admit I'm loving every minute of Man uniteds fall from grace and to see whisky nose sulking after the match today *****ook me even the cat was laughing [:D][:D][:D]

farrellwire

You Leeds scummy ****s will win **** all.When you win something then you can start shouting yer mouth off![:T]

jukebox1

You Leeds scummy ****s will win **** all.When you win something then you can start shouting yer mouth off![:T]

Be careful mate........with the rate your lot are declining you could do the next worse thing to doing a Liverpool......and do a leeds [:D]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter

*****k me down to bobco not only did it pull all 3 rods and reels in the pod and alarms went as we'll [:D]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Not used to loosing yer not used to loosing not used to loooooooooooosing [:C][:C]
Look mate don't know where it landed and honestly don't give a s**t now go pick yer dummy up get the Man U shirt out the bin and tek it [:D][:D][:D] oh and we are still the last 3rd division team to win ya at the theatre of shallow myths Beckfod Beckford [^]

Status
Not open for further replies.