corn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiddo

[:I][:eek:)] any one have any advice on how to present corn also waht do you loosefeed with it

thanks

Adam Smithson

Larry

Lazarus
i just put it on Drennen size 10 barbless specimen hook. just put point in round end &turn hook until its buried, you can do all sorts with it though put 2/3 pieces on sliding a couple of pieces up the line ,putit on an hair rig ,flavour it flavour , I PREFER TO FISH IT OVER GROUNDBAIT LOADED WITH HEMP & put a few pieces of corn in as well as tempter's for fish to search for more &hopefully your hookbait

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Last edited:

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
mixed with ground bait and use corn on hook sized 14, loose feed corn few but often depends on whats taken it! I find silver fish will take corn alot not given carp a chance in that case feed often I dont know about any one else i found after a hour feeding corn and catching fish I make my pole tip splash water rapid makes fish think feed is being put in. works for me where ever I go. fishing any pool I love fishing under the bank close in, I found most big fish do hang around right under you're feet.
Tight lines mate.
Datafile4.asp

Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

kingkarper

feed pellets and corn in ringers bagup and fish either pellet or corn ovet the top and fed pellets every 5 to 10 minutes. mix the g bait with van den eyne sweetcorn flavouring or the juice from the tin

Apache

four or so grains on a hair and a couple of handfuls for loose feed is what i use on my carp lake.

Tight Lines,

Datafile4.asp

DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

Status
Not open for further replies.