Coping... are you really...???

JLK

I'm lucky to be still alive after surviving a Spontaneous coronary artery dissection three years ago.
I'm not well off by a long shot or retired. I have a mortgage, don't know if I'll have a job to go to if this carries on. But it did put things into perspective for me and this covid situation isnt worth losing your mind over that's for sure.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Not watching the News everyday has certainly done me good. Once a fortnight is about right I reckon. The missus said a couple of weeks ago ..... “ you’re always in a grumpy mood after you’ve watched the news do you know that ? “ She was right.
Hello Mick, I stopped buying newspapers some time ago. Even the missis has stopped buying her Saturday mail, I know it sounds
a bit head in the sand but if I don`t know about it I wont get annoyed about it, just the same with the news, check it once a day and
once a day is enough.

I couldn't agree more with your sentiment about enjoying the simple thing in life, just wish we could apply the brakes sometimes and really appreciate what we have. God, I'm starting to sound like an old timer, can I please apply to become your apprentice PG?
Mind you it`s a lot easier to switch off in the warmer months.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
^^ :oops:.......Thunder and lightening in your part of the world tonight Bob?:whistle:;):ROFLMAO:
No alls calm lol 😆, just trying to help ,there is much much more than that virus to dwell on ,its drove us all up the wall ,me included but ive decided a while ago keep clean follow advice and thats all i can do ,if i do that i can concentrate on nice things and happy times for the future ,it cant take that from anyone who hasnt got it and i wont let it either ,i wont lie its on my mind but i push it right to the back and bring other happy memories forward 😊 and of course im thinking of future happy events ,like spring ,gardening,fishing,holidays ,family meetings ,good films ,dog walks ,good chats with friends ,i could go on forever ,there is a million things that can occupy everybody's mind apart from the you know what . Happy memories and happy futures to you all , <Do not try to bypass the profanity filter> the sheet out of your heads and let some happy thoughts have a little room ,they and all of us need it 🥰🥰🥰🥰

robert d

Site Supporter
I'm lucky to be still alive after surviving a Spontaneous coronary artery dissection three years ago.
I'm not well off by a long shot or retired. I have a mortgage, don't know if I'll have a job to go to if this carries on. But it did put things into perspective for me and this covid situation isnt worth losing your mind over that's for sure.
Sorry to here that about your health and job , i love your positive attitude

Total

Site Supporter
No alls calm lol 😆, just trying to help ,there is much much more than that virus to dwell on ,its drove us all up the wall ,me included but ive decided a while ago keep clean follow advice and thats all i can do ,if i do that i can concentrate on nice things and happy times for the future ,it cant take that from anyone who hasnt got it and i wont let it either ,i wont lie its on my mind but i push it right to the back and bring other happy memories forward 😊 and of course im thinking of future happy events ,like spring ,gardening,fishing,holidays ,family meetings ,good films ,dog walks ,good chats with friends ,i could go on forever ,there is a million things that can occupy everybody's mind apart from the you know what . Happy memories and happy futures to you all , <Do not try to bypass the profanity filter> the sheet out of your heads and let some happy thoughts have a little room ,they and all of us need it 🥰🥰🥰🥰
I 'Totally' agree with your positive thinking Bob, You're a credit to our forum....:)

I'm on meds myself for my mental well being. Being a carer for our special needs twins (34 years old) takes it out of oneself, but you got keep going....Things will get better and so looking forward to wetting a line again in the near future...;):)

stephenk

Site Supporter
One job which I keep meaning to do is sort out photos on the computer. Must have 20 years of CDs, memory cards, stuff on phones etc.

Time consuming, but would remind you of good times, and look forward to when all this is over.

Apologies- but you may be super organised and already done this....

Just an idea

Take care & all the best

robert d

Site Supporter
I 'Totally' agree with your positive thinking Bob, You're a credit to our forum....:)

I'm on meds myself for my mental well being. Being a carer for our special needs twins (34 years old) takes it out of oneself, but you got keep going....Things will get better and so looking forward to wetting a line again in the near future...;):)
Good on you Total ,positive thinking is the way forward ,there are things that drag us all down at times but we can get back up with a vengeance and claw back our happiness and big Cheshire cat smiles