Controversial new Pike bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsbrett

Resident Expert.
In the search for my first 20 lb + Pike, I have spent months trawling the interweb looking for something to give me that special 'edge' when it comes down to sorting the bigger fish from the jacks.

Last night I managed to find this and I was wondering if anyone had any experience on using such a method?

chewy49

LumbValleyAnglers
I now have milk running out my nose laughing at that [:D]

i'd be embarrassed to use it if members of the public could get within 50metres of me, if it works or not...

lol

chewy49

LumbValleyAnglers
I didn't notice the price on the first look.

good job I wasn't on the milk again..

[:D]

rsbrett

Resident Expert.
I thought the price was quite reasonable considering the P&P is free [:p]

Enigma

Armchair Carper
PMSL...the seller is a total jerk...no pun intended. What a pile of rubbish. I may as well get my daughters old telly tubby stick a Fox treble up it's @rse and bosh jobs a good un!

After all Poe was red and Lar Lar was yellow all good proven colours for catching...LOL

rsbrett

Resident Expert.
Originally posted by Enigma

PMSL...the seller is a total jerk...no pun intended. What a pile of rubbish. I may as well get my daughters old telly tubby stick a Fox treble up it's @rse and bosh jobs a good un!

After all Poe was red and Lar Lar was yellow all good proven colours for catching...LOL

Sounds like a top seller, any info on prices [:D]

Severn Wolf

Oh come on, see the picture Enigma.

Add a stupid ridiculous item to your auctions. Someone picks up on it and in no time the link is splashed over internet forums.

Very effective way of advertising the shop.............theres 800 odd hits on that so far. If it was a chubby shad do you think it would have even a tenth of that?

Last edited:

neneangling

Yeh, id take that with a pinch of salt, i think the bloke is just having a laugh, fair play, made me chuckle

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)] Presumably there is a good supply of camoflage bubble bath supplied with it, especially at that price.
[:D][:D][:D]
alcoholic2.gif alcoholic2.gif
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Originally posted by groundhog

[:)] Presumably there is a good supply of camoflage bubble bath supplied with it, especially at that price.
[:D][:D][:D]
alcoholic2.gif alcoholic2.gif
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

Now camo bubble bath I would be interested in[;)]

Miggy

St Ives Fishing
did no one see hugh farnly whittingstall using something very similar a few years back? he caught on it too!

spud

Baggin Machine
Originally posted by Miggy

did no one see hugh farnly whittingstall using something very similar a few years back? he caught on it too!

Was that on river cottage

spud

Status
Not open for further replies.