Computer Problem Help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpbob3

The problem i have is that some of the text on the screen is so small that it can just be read (with and without the aide of glasses) ie on the Forum page i can clearly see The Maggotdrowners Forum but the text below that apart from LOGOUT is not ledgerable. This is not just on line but off line as well as on all other programmes such as word, and especially on the Help menu
Can any one help ? Please email me or leave a reply

Hopper_fcuk

The Smogster
hiya mate

try right clicking on your desktop, then goto properties, click setting and you will see screen area, then move bar up a noth towards more see if this works.

its happened to me a few times

tony

..`. ><((((((>
``..`. ><((((>

Lid

Or it could be the text size setting in Internet Explorer, assuming that's the browser you use.

If it is, from the menu bar select View, Text Size and make sure at least Medium is selected.

Lid [:)]

norm

lid that is wat i would say mate

mine is on smaller but is it spot on for me

carpbob you must need glasses as i estimated my waight at 8oz not 5 oz (LOL) on sunday

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
carpbob3 - you don't say which browser you use but if IE, try this:

Tools~internet options~accessibility and click to ignore font sizes and font styles from the web page.

Then if you have a mouse with roller, hold down the CTRL key and roll. Text will get larger/smaller for you. And with the font style turned off, you get a text style that looks to me to be Times New Roman which is lots easier to read than lots of the fonts used on the pages themselves.

I find an occasional page that looks bad with these settings but most (including MD) are fine.

And if the results don't suit you, takes about 5 seconds to set it back to the defaults.

Newt Vail

TINY

Tiny
I reset mine with the text setting on the internet explorer and still have trouble coz I should wear glasses.

Andy.

AlanP

'EastAngler'
carpbob3 - I think it must defibitely be the settings at your end, as your opening post in this Thread is displaying in a smaller font size than all the replies on my monitor.

AlanP

Lid

I thought carpbob3 had used small text in the original post on purpose to highlight the problem. Had you m8?

Lid [:)]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.