Complete Newbie

Wkd1

Hey, I just wanted to say hi really so Hi 🙂
I'm completely new to fishing, my mum and kids want me to go with them so I've been and bought myself a chair and a rod haha!
My chair is the Korum S23. It has square legs which upon further enquiries seems to have its own issues. My question today is, (and I'm sure I will have many more) on the chair legs, it has threads so it looks like I can screw something into them.. what would that be?

Thanks for reading, hope you all have a great day.
Jen

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
The threads on top of the legs are for screwing accessories such as rod butt rests. Watch this to give you a better idea. 👍
Oh and welcome Jen, no question will go unanswered, the forum is a wealth of knowledge and full of nice people except......... 🤔............. Kidding😁

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Hey, I just wanted to say hi really so Hi 🙂
I'm completely new to fishing, my mum and kids want me to go with them so I've been and bought myself a chair and a rod haha!
My chair is the Korum S23. It has square legs which upon further enquiries seems to have its own issues. My question today is, (and I'm sure I will have many more) on the chair legs, it has threads so it looks like I can screw something into them.. what would that be?

Thanks for reading, hope you all have a great day.
Jen
Hi and welcome wkd1

Wkd1

The threads on top of the legs are for screwing accessories such as rod butt rests. Watch this to give you a better idea. 👍
Oh and welcome Jen, no question will go unanswered, the forum is a wealth of knowledge and full of nice people except......... 🤔............. Kidding😁

Thank you for that, it was really helpful 🙂
I've no doubt that I will be on here a fair bit as I've not been fishing since I was a kid.. I think it's going to be quite the learning curve lol 🤣

SeanB

Site Supporter
Hi Jen, welcome to the site 🙂, any questions you might have just ask, you will always find someone on here who can help. YouTube can be a great resource too.

Stewie74

Making it up as I go along…..
Site Supporter
Welcome Jen, I was pretty much a complete beginner 18 months ago👍

Warning: it can become a bit addictive…

davylad

Site Supporter
Welcome to the madhouse Jen, there's people on here who'll get you up and running in no time.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Jen... 👍

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Jen. There are plenty of us who have certificates in muppetry. So ask away , that’s the only thing that will get you better at anything.

Wkd1

Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome. I've been and picked up a few bits and bobs today and I'm heading out tomorrow to a local pond.. I will probably be back here tomorrow night with a ton of questions as to what went wrong 😂

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Jen, enjoy your session tomorrow. :upthumb:

Total

Site Supporter
Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome. I've been and picked up a few bits and bobs today and I'm heading out tomorrow to a local pond.. I will probably be back here tomorrow night with a ton of questions as to what went wrong 😂
Where's your local pond so we can all turn up and cheer you on?:unsure:;):ROFLMAO:

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Welcome to MD Jen ask away with any questions, they are a good friendly bunch on here and always happy to offer advice. (y)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum, they are a good bunch on here and a couple of them can actually fish.😜