Shimano Techium 12.5 meter pole
Middy Carp buster 12.5 metre pole

Any ideas on how much i should ask

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Robc_darlo and welcome on board [:)],

I haven't any idea on asking price but if you know how much or have an idea on how much you want for each item then get them up on the Maggotdrowner's Auctions, set your minimum price, include postage to be paid by buyer and see what happens

The Maggotdrowner's Auctions - Click Here

Dave

carpbob3

ROBC ......... got a great deal for ya ...... you can have my lass & you give me the gear straight swop.......

Seriously...... if you do decide on some prices let me know ...... are you willing to separate the items or is it a job lot ?

Robc_darlo

It got strolen mate [:(!] i got the rod and reel left tho !! the rod 60 and the reel 50!!! [:D]

TINY

Tiny
The world is full of a/holes mate.Sorry to hear that some pratt didnt get caught in the act.
Andy

fishing_mad

should place gun look alike in your window and security lights and a manikin in a window and then the little b*****d's wont dare rob anything

[:)]Fishing Mad[:)]

TINY

Tiny
I find that having Great Danes works for me.Its probably better that you didnt catch whoever it was."I DID"and I got a charge for assault on the little $%^& that was trying to rob my house.

Andy....Staffs Angling Supplies

carpbob3

I find that a nice big German shepherd does the job that with the alarm system helps as well........ and i never ever put my gear in the shed ....... thats asking for it to be stolen SORRY BUT ITS so easy to get into them ........ just a word of advice ..... if you do attack anyone who enters your home the first thing you say was He came at me officer and i defended myself...... remember you used the mininum force required to defend YOURSELF !! not likely but thats what you tell them ......

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
All my gears stored in the little shed in my back garden.

Then again the shed also doubles as a kennel for Sil (my rottie) & george (my staffie) [:D]

The last little sh1t erm misguided youth that got in my back garden wasn't as fast as he thought he was [:D]

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

Last edited:

TINY

Tiny
Id definately put my money on Troggs dogs.

Andy....Staffs Angling Supplies

carpbob3

Rob c i was only after the box for me mate but it dont matter now cheers anyway .....

Status
Not open for further replies.