Competition Time - Show us your Tackle !

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ooo errr missus :D

Not that tackle lol

Seeing as how we are mostly locked up for three whole weeks I guess most people will be spending some time cleaning and prepping their Fishing Tackle, so how about a bit of a competition ......

Post Before and After photo(s) of your tackle and at the end of the three weeks (Monday 13th April, my wedding anniversary so I won't forget ;) ) We will then run the competition where members can vote on whose tackle is the best looking/most improved

The prize for the 'member nominated' best looking/most improved tackle will be a Personalised Maggotdrowning Hoodie and a £50 Tackle voucher

Get the cleaning products out, but don't forget to take a 'Before' photo first :headbang:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Mine is already cleaned, so for that reason...am oot. Good luck to all that have a go though. :upthumb:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
This should be worth a shot (no pun intended) given the Ramshackle state of my tackle at the moment.

:LOL:
IMG_0350.jpeg IMG_0349.jpeg IMG_0346.jpeg IMG_0347.jpeg IMG_0348.jpeg IMG_0345.jpeg IMG_0344.jpeg IMG_0342.jpeg IMG_0343.jpeg

That new Winder Tray needs filling.

The Runner

Site Supporter
What's left of my coarse gear is in a mates garage 600 miles away.
So, box room here this morning....

IMG_1401.JPG

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
My daily driver stuff is in the garage so could get a pic of that but my travel gear I think is in the loft and loads of other stuff is still in my grandparents garage from when we moved house and that’s obviously a no go zone atm.

davej1981

Funnily enough just had my box out for a clean up and service after sitting in a garage for 20 odd years only have an after pic though think it still looks good against the modern set ups i keep seeing