Ended Compass Ralleye 650 4 berth touring caravan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
Due to my wifes ongoing illness we are reluctently selling our 2009 Compass Rallye 650 caravan, we bought it from Derby Caravans in 2011, we are only 2nd owners, we have never toured with it , its been on a seasonal pitch at Wolds Way Caravan site North Yorkshire (between malton and scarbro) for 10yrs going into undercover winter storage every october through to following march, the caravan is in very good condition, its had a full service in April, its comes with Inaca 3/4 porch awning and all accessories, with too many extras to mention, £7.500 ovno interested parties PM me for any questions or further details. Thank you Millers Thumb.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Have you got any photos?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oh look a realistic price on a trailer instead of the 5000 grand extra in covid tax that everybody is charging on FB Ebay etc.

Saw a 4 berth 98 advertised for 4 grand the other day, seller got really peeved at people ridiculing him!

At that price MT i reckon you'll sell it pretty quick.

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
Have you got any photos?
sorry for late reply Dave, been watching footie. plenty of photos mate, wife says would be easier to send them to your email adress if you let us have it we will send them. cheers.

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
Oh look a realistic price on a trailer instead of the 5000 grand extra in covid tax that everybody is charging on FB Ebay etc.

Saw a 4 berth 98 advertised for 4 grand the other day, seller got really peeved at people ridiculing him!

At that price MT i reckon you'll sell it pretty quick.
Trogg cheers for kind words, its an unfortunate time for us to sell, a few people have said we should put 2k on that price but we have put what we think is a fair price, couldnt rip anybody off if i tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.