Commercial Feeder and Waggler Rods

Nipps

I can get on the website and put in the required item but there is no option to add it to your cart. Thought it might be because the item was out of stock but have tried several random items but still no option to order ?‍♂️

nejohn

Site Supporter
I can get on the website and put in the required item but there is no option to add it to your cart. Thought it might be because the item was out of stock but have tried several random items but still no option to order ?‍♂️
I would give them a call in the morning as the ebay site is still up and running, maybe they are trying not to do so much mail order given the circumstances, definitely worth a call

Nipps

Have messaged them but may phone if they don’t get back. What is their username on eBay please as I can’t find them on there either ??

nejohn

Site Supporter
Have messaged them but may phone if they don’t get back. What is their username on eBay please as I can’t find them on there either ??

It was showing the covid 19 banner when I ordered, so expected a delay in delivery, ordered it on Sunday evening and it was delivered on Wednesday

Nipps

It was showing the covid 19 banner when I ordered, so expected a delay in delivery, ordered it on Sunday evening and it was delivered on Wednesday
Yes I’ve found them on eBay but can’t order the rods as they are not listed. Can’t order from the website as, as already said, there is no way to add an item to your basket. Will probably have to phone. Thanks for your help mate; appreciated.

Bakes

Yes I’ve found them on eBay but can’t order the rods as they are not listed. Can’t order from the website as, as already said, there is no way to add an item to your basket. Will probably have to phone. Thanks for your help mate; appreciated.
I've tried phoning them but they don't answer, I even left a message for them to call back but to no avail...

Nipps

I've tried phoning them but they don't answer, I even left a message for them to call back but to no avail...
Just as an update. I phoned Hull Angling this morning. Apparently with the Covid situation their couriers are ‘losing’ a high percentage of the parcels sent and they are not being compensated in full. As a result they have taken the decision to suspend all website and mail order business for the time being. Fully understandable if a little disappointing. Hopefully things will be back up and running soon.

Bakes

Just as an update. I phoned Hull Angling this morning. Apparently with the Covid situation their couriers are ‘losing’ a high percentage of the parcels sent and they are not being compensated in full. As a result they have taken the decision to suspend all website and mail order business for the time being. Fully understandable if a little disappointing. Hopefully things will be back up and running soon.
I actually finally spoke to them myself this morning as well, shame as was hoping to buy 2 of those rods but can't be helped.