Coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col7777

Does it get on your nerves when you start to watch a program and they start by showing you what is coming up, they waste around 5+ minutes showing it before the program starts properly?

The police camera programs do it all the time, I mute the sound and put my hand up so I can just see the corner of the screen till the program starts properly, then they still do it before the adverts for the next half, it just winds me up.

nobby478

miserable old ....
And then after the adverts they show you again what they had showed you earlier in case you have the memory retention of a goldfish.

So everything gets shown at least 3 times, sometimes more, and a 20 minute programme is padded out to an hour.

I can't be doing with it.

jacko the wacko

Im glad i aint the only one lol i allways moan about this it drives me mad.
But nothing is as bad as when your watching you favorite film on tv and they say "will continue after the news" talk about taking the mick waiting half an hour to watch the rest of the film.[:C][:(!]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
By the time you've skipped through the bits about
"We've already seen earlier, how ..."
and
"Coming up later in the programme ..."

There's no damn programme left !

The BBC are just as bad for this, probably 'cos they've no adverts to help drag it out.
[:(]

jonesr

On a similar theme. Have any of you noticed how the BBC work to different clocks than us??[V] A prime example is The One Show. Always starts about 6.58!![?] Why dont they change the title?????[:C]

Triturus

It's even worse when the 6 o clock news does it. How many time do you need to see the same interview

Status
Not open for further replies.