Comfort Food

H T B

Site Supporter
bag of peanuts, couple of cold double deckers washed down with a spiced rum and coke (or two)

nothing complicated here!

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
I`m going to treat myself to a new float rod, don`t need one but feel like some `comfort retail therapy`.

to tell the truth dude, I got a rod here that has been hanging around for years, even got its own custom made rod tube carrier

its a hand built thing and brand new, apparently after some research, and contacting a relative of the original owner, was built for works on the hampshire rivers, it came in a job lot I boughht in a death sale

I'll dig it out, I gotta go in the cupboards sometime thisin week for summat else, when I sort it, I'll post yer the details a tad more, and if we bump into each other again with empty bait boxes, you can have it, backshish

feldri

Site Supporter
I`m going to treat myself to a new float rod, don`t need one but feel like some `comfort retail therapy`.

Forget the rod, treat yourself to a nice big juicy steak with mushrooms and onion rings. You need some proper food in your belly instead of Oliver's gruel. :p:D

Pompous git

Site Supporter
to tell the truth dude, I got a rod here that has been hanging around for years, even got its own custom made rod tube carrier

its a hand built thing and brand new, apparently after some research, and contacting a relative of the original owner, was built for works on the hampshire rivers, it came in a job lot I boughht in a death sale

I'll dig it out, I gotta go in the cupboards sometime thisin week for summat else, when I sort it, I'll post yer the details a tad more, and if we bump into each other again with empty bait boxes, you can have it, backshish
That sounds very kind.

My youngest and her family are on a long weekend at a holiday park near Ringwood, me and the missis were invited but the days just
didn`t work out. Love the Avon hereabout, specially the little side streams, mind I`m not too sure in this weather.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Forget the rod, treat yourself to a nice big juicy steak with mushrooms and onion rings. You need some proper food in your belly instead of Oliver's gruel. :p:D
My first food love is sirloin with home made chips. trouble is I have made an absolute pig of myself this summer. Never eaten so much
steak along with fish and chips and my favourite Indian take away dansak.

As for ale, I have been a very very naughty boy.

I`m not tall and skinny built but but I`m up to eleven and a half stone, something needs to be done, hence the diet.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
So no good asking for a meet up at that emporium of Culinary delights

Known as "The Blue and White"

emmaemma

Site Supporter
Sirloins? We use these for black eyes and for new soles on shoes. Surely you meant a Ribeye?.....