Come on boys and girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris63

Only 10 applications have been received for the Stoney and Friends Pike fish-in on 10th Feb at Wraysbury Two.
The record for the event is 138, and we want to beat that this year, so come on everybody, get your applications in now, there's only a month to go.
visit www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk for more details, and say whether you are coming on this site to help motivate others.

Catch ya soon

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I am all for fish ins but unfortunately I don't do Pike. Still whoever goes enjoy yourselves. If they are selling raffle tickets let me know where to send a cheque to.

Geoff
If it swims, catch it.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Geoff

I've never known stoney hold a fish-in (or bash as he calls them) with out having a bloody raffle.

Just tell him anal sent ya icon_smile_big.gif

Alan
You've just been moderated

Stoney

Hi Geoff & Anal
Just to set the record straight, we do sell raffle tickets, but only at the events, this is due to the high cost of postage, the only way round this, is to get a mate who is taking part, to buy them for you.

Sorted ?

"see ya soon"

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Stoney,

Just talking to Stu tonight and all being well we'll be able to make it darnn sarff to meet up with you again.
Not sure about the bivvies though on Saturday night. Is there a pub or B&B nearby?? icon_smile_big.gif

Dave

chris63

Just to let you know as of noon today we have received 56 confirmed entrants. we are still looking to get it to 100+, so if you haven't sent in your form yet, or know someone who hasn't, get them in asap as only a few weeks to go.

chris

Catch ya soon

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Chris

Tell them that Lyn's gonna do the cooking n Alllllllllllans gonna do a strip that should work a bit icon_smile_big.gif

Unfortunetly i can't make this one but i'll still give "the ol fella" Stoney a ring about 4am of the 10th to see if he knows where he isicon_smile_big.gif
(Chris ask allllan what happend at the yately bash)

Alan
You've just been moderated

chris63

61 Applications now received. If you are thinking of coming and haven't got your form in yet, please do it asap rather than leave it to the last minute.

thanks

Catch ya soon

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Chris,
Sent app for me and ESOX last night.
See u there!

Trev

Ziptrev your resident alcoholic2.gif

chris63

Ziptrev

Have you found somewhere to stay yet, or are you kipping down in the car park as a few of us are doing?

Catch ya soon

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Chris,
To old for the car park these days!, Any local Scrap Yards ?, more appropriate lol
I'm gonna chase some B&Bs next week, should be a few local pubs within 3-4 mile radius, that ain't got the 'Heath Row'price tag.
No sweat and look forward to the Saturdays meet.
Wraysbury 1 & 2 hmmm , can't be bad !

Cya Zip

Ziptrev your resident alcoholic2.gif

chris63

Zip

If your in the Wraysbury area n the friday night, and out for a few beers, give me a buzz (pm me on chrisi@gislimited.co.uk and I'll give you the number), and I'll let you know which pub we are in. We'll probably be there between 8.30 and 9.00

Chris

Catch ya soon

chris63

Good news everybody, we've now got 72 confirmed entrants. ideally we would like 100+, so if your thinking of coming, but haven't sent your form off yet, please do so asap, as it's less than 2 weeks to go.

Catch you soon
Chris

Catch ya soon

chris63

Only 10 days to go, and were up to 79. Ideally we would like 100+!
Is there anyone out there who is coming but hasn't sent their forms in yet? Also, if you are coming, why not drag a few mates with you as well.

See you all next week - hopefully

Catch ya soon

chris63

This is the last posting from me before the event. 82 people confirmed, and only 5 days to go. Numbers are being limited at 100, so if you want to come and haven't got your form in yet, nows your last chance.

See you all there.

Chris

Catch ya soon

chris63

Brilliant News - Wraysbury has been sold out. See you all on Sunday

Chris

Catch ya soon

chris63

A BIG THANK YOU to all of you who took part in the Stoneyand friends Pike fish-in at wraysbury. Thanks to your generosity, over 1,600 was raised, making this a record for one of Stoney's Pike fish-ins.
This follows the record set at Yateley last September. Two records for two events, just shows what a generous bunch you all are.
Also, a big that you to Ian Welch at RMC for yet again donating the use of the water for free, and also for confirming that next year both Wraysbury One and Two can be used for the event.
And lastly, another thank you goes to all the sponsors who generously donated prizes for the raffle making it yet again a sell out, due to the desirability of the prizes on offer.
Keep an eye on www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk for future events such as Yateley (6/7/8 Sept) and maybe a few other new events!
Thanks again to you all.

Chris (on behalf on Stoney and Friends)

Catch ya soon

Status
Not open for further replies.