colouring hard pellets

phantomrip

hi , what does every body use for colouring hard pellets, I want to make an ordinary pellet darker( coffee oolour) for use in a band on the pellet waggler

pat 1948

22/09/13 - 17/03/18
In Memoriam
Gravy browning should do the trick, add a small amount of water to the browning, put pellets and mixture into a poly bag, give a good shake to coat pellets remove the pellets and allow to air dry, if you want a green tinge just use food colouring from the super market, they've got all shades there, I use red dye and strawberry flavouring for the meat and it works well.

paulk66

Dorset Paul
Mainline tru colours. Just dampen the pellets, sprinkle a small amount on them and shake them around. You dont need much.

nijusho

Punch out pieces of potato the same size as the pellet and soak them overnight in Camp coffee

Steve Riley

Originally posted by geofflukins

Go to miraclebaits.com and have a look at banderz juice. There is even a video of it on there.

didn't work for me thought it was a waste of time

shallowman

buy some trout pellets for the hook or like ahs been said above , use punched raw potato soaked overnight in camp coffee

Maverick

Site Supporter
Originally posted by nijusho

Punch out pieces of potato the same size as the pellet and soak them overnight in Camp coffee

Yeah but you only catch the gay fish and they dont put up much of a fight

nijusho

Originally posted by Maverick54

Originally posted by nijusho

Yeah but you only catch the gay fish and they dont put up much of a fight

LOL....Dont try pink colouring then