colmic X5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

oakley

hi has any one got the colmic X5000 pole, how heavy dose it weigh and can you get hold spares ok

I know 4 people that have the X5000 and all say it is the best pole they have ever had, should not worry about spares to much as the only breakages [2] was because of big feet. Its a awesome pole.

hellsbells

I know a couple of people who have the X5000 and they only have praise for it, i have had a hold of one and it felt light and was very well balanced but also very slim in the hand. A quality pole.

ado5times

Watch out for spares delivery times, but as JMCLincoln said spares should'nt be required if you know how to use it properly??The G10 is a good pole though!

oakley

hi i have the G10 at the moment and you are right its a great pole but i have a bit of cash at and i think its time for a change
Originally posted by ado5times

Watch out for spares delivery times, but as JMCLincoln said spares should'nt be required if you know how to use it properly??The G10 is a good pole though!

Spares delivery should not be to much of a problem, Colmic has changed the way they do things now.

If you want the UK Colmic contact I can pm it to you. Not sure where you live , but if you have a chat with him you might be able to meet up and have a proper look at it.

pham

The best pole I have ever had the pleasure of using! Not mine thoug, a mate let me have a go! Pure quality!

hellsbells

I wouldn't worry about spares delivery times, It took almost 5 weeks for a G10 no5 to arrive from Garbolino.

Status
Not open for further replies.