colmic x5000 versus gis one

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellsbells

I'd choose the Colmic as it is light, stiff and slim and a very nice pole to use. I had a little go of The One and wasn't over impressed, i thought it was a little heavy.

Last edited:

rhys

they are both very good poles for strenght and stiffness the one pole for lightness colmic

slappy2

i just had a play on rays colmic pole one he just bought off here and its unreal pole super stiff and light weight cracking pole i must admit!

Genus9

I had a borrow of the Preston One pole for a week and compared to My Gis12 Absolute it is heavy,

But it is extremly stiff and strong,

I can't compare it to the Colmic though as I haven't tried/seen one.

bassey1000

after a 350mile round trip by way of birmingham and then shropshire,my pole problems are sorted.I had the good fortune to buy a x5000 from Andy (marginman).I could have spent allday talking to Andy and new his baby son and not to forget the 3 most beautifull boxer dogs,he is a top bloke and I am very happy with the pole I have come home with.I have booked in bank holiday for a match and I will let you know how i get on with my new pride and joy.

bassey1000

Sadly marginman has some health problems and is taking some time out,I wish him all the best for the future,get well soon matey i will keep your number in my phone,regards Ray

evolution

evolution
i have the gis one but just wondered which was the best.
i am not disappointed with "the one" and maybe a little heavy but not that much, its amazingly stiff and unbeatable at full length.

Status
Not open for further replies.