Coleman's Cottage- Witham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relic

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this place, seen it mentioned in angling press match results but haven't got a clue where it is or contact info or anything. Seem to be posting good weights, thought it might be worth a try taking my two boys along for a days pleasure fishing.

thanks in advance

Russ

boosey

little braxted lane
(off A12 colemans bridge)
witham
01376 516383

adults 4
juniors 3
additional rods 2

hope this is of help to you.

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Fished copse lake back in May. Weights were not brilliant but we didnt have a clue how to fish it.

went for a walk round there a month ago and pleasure anglers were catching well in the hot weather. One young girl had 3 carp around 1lb each in the 10 minutes it took to walk round the lake. Fish are not big but there are plenty of them. Ideal place for youngsters.

Junction 22 on the A12. If coming from the south take the slip road and keep going left back over the A12. 1st turning on the right 200 yds down on the right. They have 3 lakes and a small stretch of river.

Give Jane a ring on the number above and you will get all the help you need.

Dave

Relic

Thanks Boosey and Dave very helpful, took the boys to Hartley Lands in Kent at the weekend and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves (8 yr old also had a perfect condition 9lb common, which impressed the bailiff !) But at over an hours drive away, it's not ideal for a few hours fishing. I will give colemans a go and report back. Thanks again.

Russ

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Russ

Where do you live? There are a number of good venues out that way ie
Brookhall, Rayne Lodge.
Glad you had a good day at Hartleylands. Did you know that Vince the baliff is a maggotdrowner. Do a search for Hartleylands and you will see some good reports.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.