Cold feet

Billy the fish 1954

Just bought some foot warmers from Tesco, I suffer from bad circulation in lower legs due to heart issues anyway spotted these when shopping, tested today they stick on your socks and claim up to 8 hours of heat, put them on at 2pm been out and about all day feet nice and warm, now sat in house shoes off still going strong at 7 pm, well worth 4 quid for 5 brand name is Hothands, hand warmers or feet warmers 2 per pack

rd115

Some of the gear, No idea
Is it the full length ones or just the toes? I get mine off Amazon. Brand name is The Heat Company and they're really good. Pricey though £8.40 for 5 pairs last time I ordered.

Billy the fish 1954

Is it the full length ones or just the toes? I get mine off Amazon. Brand name is The Heat Company and they're really good. Pricey though £8.40 for 5 pairs last time I ordered.
It’s just the toes, lasted for 11 hours, for the price could use 2

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
You can also buy socks called Heat Holders, these have a tog rating and are brilliant.
Most outdoor shops and outlets such as Edinburgh woolen mill at garden centres sell them.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Go posh and buy some warmaware socks, a fella i see down the cut has Raynauds and he swears by them in the winter reckons he can sit fishing all day wearing them and all he has to do is change the battery every 5 or 6 hours!