Coarse fish icons wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Hiya all!![:)]

Just browsing around looking for some coarse fish icons, like those used to indicate the different fish to be caught at all the fisheries advertised in mags like IYCF and the like.
So far come up with nothing like them [V]
Can any of you out there point us in the right direction to a site that does them pleeeeese[:D][:D][:D][:D]
I'd be ever so grateful.

ta muchly

Steve

Born To Fish
Forced To Work

Alison

Hi

Go to the home page. Click on 'fish 'N' Tips', click on each species of fish and it comes up with a picture. Just save that picture.

Hope this helps[:D]

Alison

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Hiya Alison[:)]

Thanks for that never crossed my mind to look there.
Still the state my mind in at the moment I'm surprised I can think about anything!![:D][:D] and NO it's not caused by too much booze (more's the pity)
Hugs and kisses for Christmas to you an yours have a nice time.

Steve

Born To Fish
Forced To Work

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Bluey,

Feel free to use them but only on a non comercial website as they are copyright protected.
Can you send me an email with a link in to the page or site when it is done and I will pass this on to the artist who will then be in touch.

( Caps are in the post today by the way [:)] )

Thanks,

Dave

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Hiya Dave! [:)]

Actually was'nt thinking of using them for web design, was going to put them as border on letter writing sheets, you know to spice up letters etc. wot I rote (not that I write many) but thought they would look rather nice for a change.
I am at present writing to a farmer at Little Houghton, a village just outside Northampton, to try and get permission to fish a very small pond on his land. Have fished it before and it contains some very nice roach, perch and the odd pike, fishing rights reverted back to him when the gravel company left.
Glad caps are on way the insects up the park seem to have declared my baldy bits for their winter olympic stadium [:D][:D][:D][:I]

Steve

Born To Fish
Forced To Work

Status
Not open for further replies.