Clubs in Liverpool

Hi all,

Are there any clubs in the liverpool area? I was once a member of a club based I'm Maghull, however I had a kidney transplant and took a great deal of time off.

Just wondering if there is anything out there?

Many thanks

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Liverpool & District Angling Association - membership is only £25 a year (£20 for pensioners)...they have the Leeds Liverpool, Shropshire Union Canals & a stretch of the Weaver.
Wigan District Anglers - various waters including Rufford Canal, Leeds L'pool, Ribble, Douglas & some stillwaters. Not sure of cost.
Southport Angling Association - River Crossens, various stillwaters & canals

Fishfinderuk

Hi all,

Are there any clubs in the liverpool area? I was once a member of a club based I'm Maghull, however I had a kidney transplant and took a great deal of time off.

Just wondering if there is anything out there?

Many thanks
Hi.
I'm in formby and you have westpoint angling, and there's another just off the formby bypass.both are looking for new members.
I will find out the name of the other water for you,I joined both,but haven't fished them yet,as I had my membership at mescar fishery excepted so I've been fishing there.

You don't need another club,mascar is great.ive only joined a few month ago,and have only been finishing marin,but really enjoying the skimmers.
Mescar is quality mate, mainly fish mescar lake had some really nice carp in the margins and straight out.

On the club side of things it's really to match fish different lakes every 2 weeks.

The last club I joined went to different lakes ie rosemary Wood, Lathom, partridge etc for club matches.

Fishfinderuk

Mescar is quality mate, mainly fish mescar lake had some really nice carp in the margins and straight out.

On the club side of things it's really to match fish different lakes every 2 weeks.

The last club I joined went to different lakes ie rosemary Wood, Lathom, partridge etc for club matches.
I understand,both the clubs i joined hold matches on there water,with the occasional one on rosemary Wood.i fully understand where you are coming from,I used to love doing a Saturday club match back in the day.bradshaws,partridge, border fishery, cudmore,blundells,baden Hall,gorsty hall.do you do any of the matches at mescar.

I will be doing the open probably from June mate.

Although I know open matches are harder than club matches. So I'd like to join a club that travels to different venues like you day.

Fishfinderuk

I will be doing the open probably from June mate.

Although I know open matches are harder than club matches. So I'd like to join a club that travels to different venues like you day.
Might see you there,I'm still waiting in my poles to arrive from middy,ordered in march!.I've just been fishing it short 10mtr max.