Clubs around Stafford

mout

Morning All, (dependent on when your reading this) i live in stafford and just started getting back into my match fishing. Im looking for a local club as far south as Wolves and North as Stokey land. Anyone know of any?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Izzak Walton Angling club is the main one for this area, if you go into Bates in the town center they'll be able to fill you in on all the others i don't know if red horses is still going but they used to have a good match on one of their pools

If you go into Holts tackle on marsden road on a thursday/friday you may be able to have a chat to Tony Keeling (anglers mail) and as he's a big matchman he'll be able to fill you in on all the best ones around here

mout

thanks togg, much appreciated. I know izaak walton has a syndicate didnt realise they had club matches etc ill go into tonys on Friday then.

thanks again

borderfish

Bay Malton AC have Border Fisheries 3 members matches per week
7 well stocked waters at Border 39 other waters First Year 50.00+50.00 E/Fee, voted by the Anglers Mail the Best club in the North 2011. www.baymaltonanglingclub.org.uk. Membership now open.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by borderfish

First Year 50.00+50.00 E/Fee,

[:0][:0] 100 for the first year................christ and i complain at paying 27!!!!

borderfish

No membership 50.00 per per year to fish 40 waters less then 1.00 a week you pay for what you get!