Club destroyed the pond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keiranrussell

Last year there was a free pond owned by a farmer who let people fish there was 2 main ponds brilliant ponds filled with carp used to get fish no matter what bait and method used it was brilliant, this year a club has purchased the right to the pond and the fishing is horrible struggling to get a bite anywhere... whats going on![:(!]

neilkath

has the club netted the pond and took all the fish for the other lake if they have one

me

simular thing happened around here. The club put the details on the internet with details of whats in there ect and what weights are coming out to get as many people to go and buy day tickets 6 quid a time. At first because the place hadn't been fish for 14 years people were getting a fish a chuck. After a few months of every peg being full and all the feed going in you struggle to get a bite and evryone is moaning about the venue.

keiranrussell

i dont wanna say and sound like im slagging off the club, ive been a member since i started when i was 12 but bloody hell when it was free even when it was full of chavs i was pulling the carp out, now nothing

severence25

Theres a pond not far from me that a farmer used just for water for his crops and hadn't been fished for donkeys. This year my club has taken it on and for the first few weeks it was fished there were absolutely huge weights of silver fish coming out. Now from what I've been told it's a struggle to catch anything!

keiranrussell

some bloke was talking about fish transfers so it may be the clubs fault. however some youngster decided to come sit next to me throw 2 bags of boiles in fish for an hour in this time he casted and reeled back about 15 times then buggered off

Chavender

Steve
the fish have just learn't too wait untill you've all gone home ,before feeding ,fish aint as daft as they look !

Status
Not open for further replies.