CLIC fund raiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

We are having a weekend of fundraising at the garage this weekend (25th/26th) to raise money for CLIC (Challenging Lukemia In Children).

There's going to be manned pumps, a car wash & other things going on including a raffle with first prize being FREE fuel for a year.

If any of you fancy helping out (hint hint) then let me know as it would be much appreciated.

Oh before i forget the raffle tickets etc are coming direct from the charity so no one can make any unfounded accusations as to where the moneys gone.

The pack should be arriving either tuesday or wednesday this week & i WILL be posting their price on here so if you want some you can send cheques or postal orders made payable to CLIC (no one can make childish accusations then).

Ok Y'all i'll post back later cos i've got a lot to do.

Be good (as if)

Alan
You've just been moderated

Edited by - Trogg on 20 May 2002 1:09:45 PM

ray

thumbsup.gif no problem mate, you post the details and i will see what i can do, keep up the good work, see ya soon. thumbsup.gif

true anglers leave clean banks
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Cheers Ray

I just want to make it as clear as possible for all my fellow MD'ers

THE FIRST PRIZE IS FREE YES FREE FUEL FOR A YEAR JUST IMAGINE HOW MANY FISH-INS YOU COULD ATTEND NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT FINDING THE MONEY FOR THE FUEL!! (& OF COURSE YOU WOULD HAVE MORE MONEY FOR NEW TACKLE IF YOU'RE NOT SPENDING SO MUCH ON FUEL) icon_smile_big.gif

LOL catch y'all later.

Alan

Ray Owen

'Nomad'
Hi Trogg mate,

U can put me down for a couple even though it will cost me a full tank of petrol to come up to your garage to fill up so i can use it to drive home (i think that makes sence)

How many tickets do i get for a welsh pound mate lolo

tight lines

Rahy

where there is one bream there are many more

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Bloody amazing ain't it.
You leave a french company to organise the delivery of the raffle tickets & they get "lost in transit" :(

I've got people from all over the place expecting to buy some of the tickets & i can't even give them the price cos we don't know yet.

We can now expect their arrival sometime monday, tried explaining to a thick twit that the fundraiser is on saturday & sunday so whats the use of the tickets coming monday & he still can't understand what the problem is!!!

Can someone please explain to me the use of france?? (except as the next landfill site for British rubbish).

Alan

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Trogg,

You ought to know by now that you can always tell a Frenchman but not very much (Much like the Welsh LOL)icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

And Wayne, the Druids, what football team is that.

thumbsup.gif Geoff

RSSG member - are you?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

The tickets for the raffle have finally arrived .

Prizes are

1st) free fuel for a year to the value of 1000 on a total fuel card (use at any total station). Total are actually donating 5 lots of free fuel.

runners up prizes are.........
4 tickets to madam tussauds & the london dungeons.
4 tickets to chessington world of adventure.
4 tickets to thorpe park.
4 tickets to alton towers & a family ticket to warwick castle.

The tickets are 1 each & i have 40 worth sat in front of me so its first come first served.

Mail me on trogg@maggotdrowning.com

Remember this is for kids with leukaemia & cancer so come on get the cheques/postal orders in the post

Oh & please make all payments to CLIC

click is a registered charity, No 802396

Thanks

Alan

Edited by - Trogg on 30 May 2002 01:15:04 AM

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
All tickets have now been sold.

Thanks to all those that have supported CLIC

Alan