Class Angler

Status
Not open for further replies.

flick

Listen! I have just joined you bunch of maggotmunchers but i doubt if i will be here long en to get to know you all. You see i am a trout angler and we regard ourselves as superior to common coarse fishermen.For a start i have an upturned nose,sticky to the touch, known in our circles as a mackintosh nose. Coming from Norfolk then naturally i am of the upper class. I know this because my head is always up in the clouds. I fish with a dry fly as when i was young we were too sophisticated to wear nappies.I mix with the most exclusive
anglers in New Zealand, i know because we are excluded from all the pubs.I also belong to the most superior anglers club in the country, known as the { Stream Bashers and Fly Flingers Club].The trouble is i suppose is that living down here we are all upside down. Oh dear i suppose i had better go and buy a teddy bear. Flick

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
flick - anyone who is man enough to admit in public that he spends time tossing bits of fluff onto the water in hopes of catching tiddlers is a man indeed.

Welcome to you. Nice to have another pred angler on here (even if they are baby preds and mostly into insects - ROFLMAO).

I don't know how long it will take one of the locals to respond but for now, a welcome from one furriner to another.

Newt Vail

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Flick the fluff flinger .

welcome to the site hope you have fun.

I'll get Alan Roe to have a word with you, miserable old git but i don't know anyone who knows more about fly tying or fluff flinging he's that good he used to lecture on it.

Alan (the bulldog) Roe & Newt are both mods on the same site so if they try poaching you i'll have to show the bulldog this staffies got more bite
& as for the redneck Newt.....he's to far away to worry about.(& he's got a big gun)

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Welcome flick to the mad mad world thats MD. Its nice to have some one who openly admitts to being a classical fluff flinger. IE one who accepts trout are that easy to catch he deliberatly restricts his methods to make the capture of such fish harder. Try worm or even better maggot and see your catch rate go thru the roof. How do I know been there done that etc. You only need to ask your questions on the forum and a multitude of methods will flow your way.

Buy that teddy mate if nothing else think of the use for its fur in fly tying

chill out go fishing

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:Listen! I have just joined you bunch of maggotmunchers but i doubt if i will be here long en to get to know you all. You see i am a trout angler and we regard ourselves as superior to common coarse fishermen.For a start i have an upturned nose,sticky to the touch, known in our circles as a mackintosh nose. Coming from Norfolk then naturally i am of the upper class. I know this because my head is always up in the clouds. I fish with a dry fly as when i was young we were too sophisticated to wear nappies.I mix with the most exclusive
anglers in New Zealand, i know because we are excluded from all the pubs.I also belong to the most superior anglers club in the country, known as the { Stream Bashers and Fly Flingers Club].The trouble is i suppose is that living down here we are all upside down. Oh dear i suppose i had better go and buy a teddy bear. Flick

And you think that that is an excuse not to stick around, lol. You'd better come up with a better one than that

Welcome aboard Flick

Regards, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.