Cigars

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Anyone smoke them? I love a cigar in the evening, really calms me down! However, just been smoking Montecristo recently, I want a big Cuban.

johng19

me@home.com
In the days when you could smoke in the pub use to have a castella now again. Had a box of Cubans ones, every body and his dog wanted one ?. Not had one for years. Use to love the smell of a pipe.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
My mate smokes pipe baccy in his roll-ups...sheeesh. :sick:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Quite a few times on lakes around here I've been asked for a light for something that looked a bit more potent than tobacco!

Used to go to a pub in Moseley, Birmingham that had a cigar stool and some of the bigger ones you could share between a group. Never got the hang of not looking like a bit of a wally smoking them though so tend to smoke in my garden with a pint in the evening now.

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
I used to smoke heavily, went on the e-fags but often keep a tin of the little Cafe Creme cigars and have the odd one when fishing.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
That's why I started, switched to the vape and still needed a decent smoke now and again.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Hoegaarden is £3.75 a bottle when they have some in, but delicious wheat beer to go with it.

Paul22

I don’t smoke never have but I love the smell of cigars....... I think it comes from my dad who used to smoke hamlets when I was a kid.
We used to buy him a packet for his Christmas present...... even as a 10 year old I had no problems buying them from the corner shop !

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
That's why I started, switched to the vape and still needed a decent smoke now and again.
Yeah, not been a 'proper' fag smoker for about 6 or so years now, got to the point where I'm happier vaping and I can have the odd cigar without worrying I'll become a full time smoker again, which suits me.

fishcatcher4

I don’t smoke never have but I love the smell of cigars....... I think it comes from my dad who used to smoke hamlets when I was a kid.
We used to buy him a packet for his Christmas present...... even as a 10 year old I had no problems buying them from the corner shop !

Or buy 2 park drives and 3 matches, just in case. :LOL: .

Not smoked for nearly 30yrs now.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Contact @Wise Owl, he might might know a few. :ROFLMAO:

I hate cigars, even the smell of them turns my stomach over.

Me and our Gert were in Havana last year the if it’s not the cigars ya can smell it’s the fuel from the big old American cars ? Some of them cigars are thicker than Diane Abbot ??

@Zerkalo mate if ya had a joined earlier I’d have happily brought ya one back and posted it to ya ?

Last edited:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Me and our Gert were in Havana last year the if it’s not the cigars ya can smell it’s the fuel from the big old American cars ? Some of them cigars are thicker than Diane Abbot ??

@Zerkalo mate if ya had a joined earlier I’d have happily brought ya one back and posted it to ya ?

Nice one mate. One of my mates went to Cuba years back and said all any shop sells is basically Cigars, Rum and Rice!

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I went to a cigar makers mate, the smell was disgusting, but when they were lit and people were testing them they smelt lovely?
Havana to be honest is a shithole but if ya like Big American cars and Club Tropicana yer in yer element, Oh and half a litre of rum is cheaper than a bottle of coke ?

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
there is a bar in Sheffield called Cubana they sell cuban cigars,from 8 to 55 quid each,i bought a romeo y juliet for 25 quid just to try one,bloody awful now ive tried one i wont be having another

rudd

Site Supporter
I like a cigar, gave up baccy long ago and dont see point in vaping/gum/plasters.
Cafe cream or small hamlets.
At Christmas get myself a proper cigar for my Christmas fishing session along with a flask of decent coffee.
Chuffing on a Cigar all day watching a waggler ?

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I like a cigar, gave up baccy long ago and dont see point in vaping/gum/plasters.
Cafe cream or small hamlets.
At Christmas get myself a proper cigar for my Christmas fishing session along with a flask of decent coffee.
Chuffing on a Cigar all day watching a waggler ?
I once tried giving up and thought I'd have the odd cafe creme, ended up smoking 20 plus cigars a day. Haven't smoked now for over 10 years,just woke up one morning & never smoked again,bizarre!