church deeps preston

Status
Not open for further replies.

motocrossboy7

has any one been to church deeps lately? just wonderin how its fishing and if there are any animals in the feild as i take my dog fishing with me but for some reason she has taken a severe dislike to cows an i spend most of the day gettin mad at her barkin an pullin on my chair thanks

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
i drive pass everyday and don't recall seeing the cows..i hear its slow fishing but the water looks a good colour.

andrewm

Account Locked
you cant take your dog on any SOUTHPORT WATERS so be careful if you do you might have a problrem with that one...

motocrossboy7

the opposite side anyway its a really long hard walk but not owned by anyone. used to be preston club but they packed up couple of years ago

cant win

Originally posted by motocrossboy7

the opposite side anyway its a really long hard walk but not owned by anyone. used to be preston club but they packed up couple of years ago

i think you will find it is bay of malton angling club now ,from the shaws arms right through to half penny bridge.season ticket 25 or 4 a day.

nelson66

I've been on the BM stretch 3 times in the last fortnight including 2 sunday afternoons - I havent seen a baliff yet.

Danny Griffiths

The lack of bailiffing doesn't surprise me...4 years and counting on the dane! Pretty well free fishing as there's so little bailiff activity. Been checked at border plenty of times, they must like the cafe!

nelson66

LOL

maybe they think that non members cant negotiate the gates on the Dane.

I've never fished border. i think the dane and the ribble are well worth the joining fee.

Danny Griffiths

Ye the gates are a pretty good obstacle, though there are other ways to access the stretch though. Border is a very good venue, stock levels of a commercial pretty well but a lot nicer place to fish. Although it might not appeal too much if you prefer the rivers!

cant win

Originally posted by floatfisher

Originally posted by motocrossboy7

where do u get tickets now?
I believe Ted Carters are selling them but not 100% sure.

carters at preston also tight lines at preston and i beleive lostock tackle box.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
cows where in the field and river today[:T]

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
alot of people are fishing off london rd side now ,saving the 's..opp the yew tree pub..

motocrossboy7

nice one cant bivvi up on that side though i dont think not enough room like to do 24-48 hr sessions really

Status
Not open for further replies.