Chum mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul243

Hi
I have been using "chum mixer" as floating carp bait but can't find it in any shop.Anyone know if it's still available or a similar alternative.It's caught me several fish!

paul243

Thanks for replies,Tesco and the pets wharehouses don't have it.I can't remember what was on the box,was it "chum mixer"?,none of the stores have anything called "chum"
What's the Sainsbury's one called?
Thanks again

fishhead

toon barmy
I got some Pedigree mixer from Wilko's last week. They're all uniform shape and all float.

supersuperleeds

I've been using pedigree mixers for the last few weeks, catching quite a lot on them but they are hit and miss as to whether they float or not. Dirt cheap mind you, gonna try the sainsburys ones next

s444mjt

i have been using the webbo ones from netto won our match with 108 lb last week so must be ok and cheap [:T]about 2.70 for match[:D][:D][:D]

rodring

Account Locked
if you pump mixers in a pellet pump would they sink?

Simon R

Site Supporter
Originally posted by rodring

if you pump mixers in a pellet pump would they sink?
Some do - pedigree chum do 'cos I've tried 'em.
They become soft enough so that you can actually stick a hook through them should you wish.

Some of the cheaper ones just turn to mush when you pump 'em - they do sink but disintegrate pretty quick.

Simon

Allis_shad

Asdas own brand!!Green box with a dog on it. As good as pedigree chum mixer and a fraction of the price. Simples

Status
Not open for further replies.