Chub Fishing - Jack Hargreaves Old Country

Mister M

Account Locked
I‘ve been watching a few of these over the last few weeks or so and have really enjoyed them.

D

Deleted member 24128

I actually watched this a couple of weeks ago. I love these Jack Hargreaves shows. Just a real pleasure to watch and listen to.

Mister M

Account Locked
Apart from an old politician who died in 2014, I can’t remember the last time I saw a bloke smoking a pipe.

D

Deleted member 24128

Are you a Condor man?

Ahh, no. That stuff smells and tastes like grandma's soap to me :LOL: It has what we call a "Lakeland essence". I'm not a one tobacco man anymore. Part of the pleasure for me these days is trying all kinds of blends from all over the world. My smoking has morphed from habit to journey over the years. No longer something I'm compelled to do all day every day like when I smoked cigarettes but rather something I do a couple of times a week. I treat it more like beer, wine or whiskey. I would like to enjoy a cigar more often than I do but they are prohibitively expensive in this country so I stick to good pipe tobacco and only when I have the time to sit quietly and really enjoy it. PIpe smoking can really be quite delicious. Or in the case of Condor, not :)

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
Hello Lads
I'm glad you enjoyed Jack's video as much as I do.
His videos just take me back to my childhood living in the country and a simpler way of life.
Everything he says could easily hold through to today if you choose to live life that way.
I've found a lot of Jack's content on YouTube and I think I'll start a new Thread and keep posting a new video every couple of days.
All the Best
John

@Marker50 This is the theme song. Epic........